Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano Motifs + Drambo Alchemical Connections

Finally had a go at using the great little app Piano Motifs this evening. I took the lovely generated motif and brought it into Drambo to select and manipulate the parts i liked and to see where the deconstruction would take me. Really enjoyed this process of building a track. The motifs that are being generated are really great, and i am looking forward to exploring and building from them a lot more.

Thanks @azul3D_Apps for this awesome tool. It really freshens things up here in the iPad studio. Keep up the great work 👊🏼™️

Comments

• Very nice track. Is that all drambo?

• Thanks. Yeah Drambo and FlexiSampler for the composition

• How do I get that Flexisampler thing without buying Drambo? I have Samplr, Spacecraft, Borderlands, etc. Is it similar?

• edited June 2020

FlexiSampler is the sampler built in to Drambo. I used Piano Motifs to render the audio and brought it into Drambo via the FlexiSampler to mangle it up.

• nice track! very pretty and floaty, but cool glitch drums to tie it all together.

• @echoopera said:
    FlexiSampler is the sampler built in to Drambo. I used Piano Motifs to render the audio and brought it into Drambo via the FlexiSampler to mangle it up.

Oh yeah, I get that. I was wondering about the function you were using in flexi—does that function exist in another app? I don’t know what the effect is called.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr oh gotcha. Yeah i was just playing the different slices. I slowed the sample down and played it at the slower tempo. You can definitely do this in Samplr and the new Segments.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    nice track! very pretty and floaty, but cool glitch drums to tie it all together.

Many thanks. I wasn’t sure about the double time drums but i think it ended up sounding pretty cool. I may do another pass with the drums being a little quieter.

• Had a chance to revisit the track this evening: