Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoogasm 2020!

Post your Animoog solos in this thread. I never get tired of this synth. Here’s my jam from last night:

Comments

• Wow, wish I could match the energy, That’s really cool! ok here is my humble entry o presets sampled in BM3...

• Nice Animooging. Keep them coming my people!

• Nice stuff..really like these sounds

• edited June 2020

Rather good. Exhausted cat out walking in a world overrun by rats...

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Post your Animoog solos in this thread. I never get tired of this synth. Here’s my jam from last night:

Very very cool! What did you do for the drums and percussion?

• Animoog, Nave and Thor are three iOS classics I’ll never get tired of. Been rediscovering Thor lately, especially its amazingly deep sequencer and Mod matrix. Nave is just tempting me to get an Iridium, which I could see myself getting lost in for years.

• @db909 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

I didn’t save the AUM setup, so I don’t recall exactly. I know it started with Future Drummer, but FD is anemic by itself; it needs fx to make it happen. I’m sure there’s lots of compression and distortion in the fx chain following FD. Compression was either Maxima or Death Eye. Distortion was either Grind or Fuzz Factory. Maybe both! I recall that I had FD set to no fills and no jam intensity, for reasons I’ve forgotten. All the fills are added in by Replicant.

I should have saved that setup.

@db909 said:

I didn’t save the AUM setup, so I don’t recall exactly. I know it started with Future Drummer, but FD is anemic by itself; it needs fx to make it happen. I’m sure there’s lots of compression and distortion in the fx chain following FD. Compression was either Maxima or Death Eye. Distortion was either Grind or Fuzz Factory. Maybe both! I recall that I had FD set to no fills and no jam intensity, for reasons I’ve forgotten. All the fills are added in by Replicant.

Fills in Replicant? Is that on iOS I’ve never heard of it

• @db909 said:

@db909 said:

Replicant is indeed on iOS. It’s a great app for glitchy drums, or glitchy anything. Much easier and more musical than Sector.

@db909 said:

@db909 said:

Replicant is indeed on iOS. It’s a great app for glitchy drums, or glitchy anything. Much easier and more musical than Sector.

Word. I’ll check it out thanks. And I’ll gush over Animoog for a second, it’s just simply amazing. Nothing else sounds like it, highly expressive. Hell you can make a richly textured arrangement with just one preset playing it well.

• Played and mixed this little jam on headphones while my spousal unit was asleep next to me. Hope it sounds on speakers:

• Listening now on Soundcloud, @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - really nice!
    Next @AudioGus on YT, when I have the time to sit down and watch.

I love Animoog too.

• @despego said:
    Listening now on Soundcloud, @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - really nice!

I love Animoog too.

Post a solo, brother.

• Oh damn... never saw this thread. Made this a while back

• @Weareroses said:
    Oh damn... never saw this thread. Made this a while back

Pure Animoog. Is there a better software synth? I don’t think so.

• ****> @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Weareroses said:
    Oh damn... never saw this thread. Made this a while back

Pure Animoog. Is there a better software synth? I don’t think so.

Don’t think so lol

@despego said:
    Listening now on Soundcloud, @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - really nice!

I love Animoog too.

Post a solo, brother.

I was going to. 2 loops on Enso, practice a little and when I was ready to record Enso crashes and I loose momentum.

Another time - without Enso