Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Created a song to help a friend deal with depression.

I created this track to help a friend deal with his depression, and in turn it helped me out too.

Logistics - I created the bulk of this track in Nanostudio 2. I used Cubasis 3 to record my vocals and Multitrack Studio to tune them. Vocals are triggered by Slate in NS2. Mostly mixed down with NS2's internal plugins and Barkfilter Tripleband. WOOTT on the bass buss, and Pro-DS on the vocals.

Mastering chain was MagicDeathEyeStereo->NS2's StereoGain->Barkfilter Tripleband->Pro-L2.

Comments

• Man this is superb.
    What a genuine person you are to write a song about your friend.
    I love the track and you have a unique voice which is great.
    Lets hope your friend is ok and im sure the song will help☺

• I love the message. It’s so important that piepem suffering with depression hear it again and again

„It will not stay this Bad.... it WILL get better!“

Wonderful

• @Small_paul1976 said:
    Man this is superb.

Thanks mate. :)

What a genuine person you are to write a song about your friend.

Thanks again. 😳

I love the track and you have a unique voice which is great.

It's called my "try not to tear up while singing" voice. 😂

Lets hope your friend is ok and im sure the song will help☺

He heard the track and really likes it. He's also grateful I kept his name anonymous. Truth be told, this friend of mine was there for me during the time my dad had a stroke and eventually passed, all the while he faced his own issues. Now his issues have grown worse, and it's my turn to help him out.

@david_2017 said:
    I love the message. It’s so important that piepem suffering with depression hear it again and again

„It will not stay this Bad.... it WILL get better!“

Wonderful

Thank you mate. :) It's a universal message I felt was important to put out there. There are so many people suffering depression (myself included) that I wanted to put this message out there for people to hear that things will be okay. Many people think saying "Just cheer up. Why can't you be happy?" is the way to help people out of a depression. My song says none of that. It's about mental health, strength, and endurance. :)

• Anybody else? 🤷‍♂️