Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"June 27, 2020 A Wake Up Call"

McDMcD
edited June 2020 in Creations

It started as an instrumental with drums so we could dance the night away but I pulled the drum out and added a Grammy winning vocalist.

This is also my attempt to define level VIII Jazz Harmony. I think we can do this with Drambo but
I'm willing to bet we won't try.

Apps and FX used:

• FAC Alteza
  • Fab Filter Saturn 2 (if an Amp Sim is worth $10 then this is worth more than $30, IMHO)
  • Wider
  • Atmosphere Cloud Reverb
  • Eventide MicroPitch
  • Rozeta LFO (turning the knobs of FAC Alteza which changes the pitch with "Reverb Size" using AU Parameters in AUM)
  • Mozaic script (Probability Gate, The-Chordulator)
  • Riffer
  • Cality AU
  • Noise Melody
  • AudioLayer which was used to record an interim stage and then re-booted using that sample as an instrument so I could conserve CPU/DSP resources and keep adding more FX processing in AUM

I think the AudioLayer trick is a real keeper. It's like freezing tracks in a DAW but it's also an instrument that can be midi controlled and perform more pitch shifting of the frozen audio.
The recording used 20 seconds with an extra 20 seconds of release.

Comments