Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OK Chorale / 2 Choirs and One Soprano Shoot It Out

BeatHawk Religious female and male Choir, ISymphonic Soprano, BeatHawk Violin Tunings (!!) and BASSalicious acoustic.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited June 2020

I hope these Choirs are practicing social distancing... the Covid-19 get aerosolized.
    You can tell they are not wearing masks so that Bass player is going to catch it.

But seriously, that Soprano is a cyborg.

Now I need to go look for "Violin Tunings (!!)" in BeatHawk... buried somewhere in the Tutti Orchestra IAP? I'm also going to see what denomination that female choir is... hopefully, Orthodox Amazonians.

UPDATE: I found it at the bottom of the Violin folder in the BeatHawk "String Ensemble" IAP. It's got some interesting samples... the lower notes have
    noise like the clattering to the bows or moving chairs. But the upper notes
    have a nice "let's all play the same note but start randomly" which is a classic "new music" technique for composers. Resampling this for further experimental uses is worth checking out. I'm probably NOT going to look for vinyl anytime soon but I do know where 3 boxes of it are in storage.

• @McD, violin tunings are kind of like lox trimmings. No one really wants them, but, hey, they’re a lot cheaper than Nova Scotia.