Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

These Walls Have Ears

Composed entirely on my iPad Pro 11 (2018) initially in AUM, then routed to Cubasis 3 for the arrangement with the bass line and rain/thunder track.

Features 3 instances of Atom. One driving SynthMaster One for the main arpeggio, the second running one instance of AudioKit’s 808 bass drum sound, and the third driving the “bells” courtesy of Aparillo. Also features Drambo for the drum beat and another instance of the Sub 808 for the trunk rattling bass line.

I’m calling it “These Walls Have Ears”

Comments

• Nice👍 That’s a real crisp clean sound you’ve got there

• @barabajagal said:
    Nice👍 That’s a real crisp clean sound you’ve got there

Thanks! I’ve still got a lot to learn with iOS production, but I’ve found the Mixdown feature in Cubasis 3 does a great job of putting out a clean sounding mix.