Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

*NEW* Nembrini Audio Sound-Master Custom Guitar Amplifier iOS

Hi guys,
our new app will be available on July the 1st with an intro price as it has been requested, since we try, as far as possible, to always satisfy our customers. I hope you are as excited as I am for this new release, a slightly less powerful amp, excellent for the classic Fender sounds, but which can, if necessary, bring out a very good grit and amazing distortion.
I like it so much. Hope you’ll like it too.
Cheers, Andrea

Comments

• Super sweet! Love all your stuff! Great stuff! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Looking forward to my first Nembrini amp (besides Crunck)

• Thank you for intro price, Andrea and team Nembrini! 🙏🏼 🙌🏻

I love pretty much every demo of the Mac version I've heard, and the first can't come soon enough!

The Sound Master fills that clean Fender gap in your lineup nicely. It's certain to be one of your top sellers...

• @And_Nembrini Definitely excited. Thanks for the intro price, and thanks for bringing high quality amp models to iOS. I got back into playing guitar because of the Cali Reverb.

• Just got the desktop version and I think it's my new favourite! Thanks @And_Nembrini! Here's a quick jam.

• Sweet tones bro!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @And_Nembrini very nice of you to listen to us! Much appreciated, your apps are great

• I can't wait for this one! I played through all the audio demos and they sound great. I might even spring for the desktop version for this one.

I'm happy with the Cali - but this just might be "the one". <3

• Yeah @wim after listening to the Mac demos I’m seriously considering purchasing the desktop version as well — just to have the extra mic options. I’m with you, this is one impressive amp!

Nembrini has scored some serious fan points with me!

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Sweet tones bro!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks @Tones4Christ

• edited June 2020

Instant buy. I have all of them :) You can't get much better than a Nembrini-Eventide-AUM combo.

• I really only use my desktop for guitar but Nembrini apps are on both platforms, of course. As an S-Gear user and lover - and not being a high gain person - I rarely find anything that has a sound I can’t already get (that I want, anyway).

I bought the Nembrini BST-100 and wish I hadn’t. S-Gear covers that ground much better to my ears. Don’t know what I was thinking.

So I’ve become wary but for completeness I tried the demo of the Sound-Master on desktop - and wow! This makes sounds like nothing else I’ve tried. I very soon found myself playing, not demoing, and then suddenly I’d bought it. I love it when a guitar sound makes me come up with melodies and riffs just because of its sound.

So I won’t buy it for iOS but I did for desktop - and it’s at sale price for the rest of June. If you haven’t demoed it you really should - it might surprise you.

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

Oh man am I glad I saw your post @qryss. I was going to hold off on deciding about the desktop version until I tried the iOS version, but then I would have missed the sale on desktop.

Time to grab the desktop demo and decide if I want it for desktop. I'm the opposite from you. Guitar almost exclusively with the iPad, not the desktop. This may be one of the very few that I'll want for both.

• edited June 2020

It’s not a typical Fender sound at all - I think that’s the main thing to realise. It really is like nothing else I’ve heard. I am sure it’s going to work really well in a mix as well.

• It just does a ton of things really right!

If you haven't yet, be sure to check-out the various sound cloud samples on their site:

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/sound-master-custom-tube-guitar-amplifier

Very impressive!

• @qryss said:
    I really only use my desktop for guitar but Nembrini apps are on both platforms, of course. As an S-Gear user and lover - and not being a high gain person - I rarely find anything that has a sound I can’t already get (that I want, anyway).

I bought the Nembrini BST-100 and wish I hadn’t. S-Gear covers that ground much better to my ears. Don’t know what I was thinking.

So I’ve become wary but for completeness I tried the demo of the Sound-Master on desktop - and wow! This makes sounds like nothing else I’ve tried. I very soon found myself playing, not demoing, and then suddenly I’d bought it. I love it when a guitar sound makes me come up with melodies and riffs just because of its sound.

So I won’t buy it for iOS but I did for desktop - and it’s at sale price for the rest of June. If you haven’t demoed it you really should - it might surprise you.

That’s awesome I’m about to demo it now. I’m in the same boat of not needing a ton of high gain with everything and glad to hear this satisfies that.

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

Ugh! REALLY? U need an iLok.com account to try this out on desktop and have to install 100+mb of license control bullshit?? Argh.

Not gonna happen. I guess it's just iOS only for me.

• @wim said:
    Ugh! REALLY? U need an ilok.com account to try this out on desktop and have to install 100+mb of license control bullshit??

Yup.. I have the exact same issue.. iLok

• As someone who uses very little on desktop, and none of it ilok, can anyone tell me briefly what the big problem is and why ppl are so reluctant to use even virtual ilok? Cheers

• @And_Nembrini thanks so much. Will buy it as soon as it land on the appstore 👍👍👍

• Just decades of bad blood based on the old iLok dongle piece of bloody crap. I will never get over it.

Maybe, if there was something I just absolutely had to have on the Desktop. Maybe.

But, thankfully I don't. I'll jus' stick to the iPad.

• iLok ruins so many threads on GS. The people who are against it are so repeatedly, vehemently, vocally against it that it drowns out the rest of us who’s just use it because we want to use the plugin. I can’t believe how many plugin launch threads are derailed because the dev is trying to block piracy by using iLok. I always feel bad for the developers knowing the first launch weeks are so important for sales.

Personally I have never had any issue with the non-dongle iLok but I know there’s history there.

• @wim said:
    Ugh! REALLY? U need an iLok.com account to try this out on desktop and have to install 100+mb of license control bullshit?? Argh.

Wow that TOTALLY sucks!

I'm out as well for the Mac version, @wim.

Was really thrilled at the thought of having the mic control plus the ability to use a mix of three different IRs and being able to blend them!

Hopefully the awesome people at Nembrini will be able to find a solution to this Mac issue for future releases.

Somehow I get the feeling they have a ton of awesome new amps ready to drop! 🤗

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

@gusgranite said:
    iLok ruins so many threads on GS. The people who are against it are so repeatedly, vehemently, vocally against it that it drowns out the rest of us who’s just use it because we want to use the plugin. I can’t believe how many plugin launch threads are derailed because the dev is trying to block piracy by using iLok. I always feel bad for the developers knowing the first launch weeks are so important for sales.

Personally I have never had any issue with the non-dongle iLok but I know there’s history there.

Not wanting to derail the thread. But on the other hand, if I were a developer, I'd value the honest market feedback. They're big boys and can make the judgement whether it's a good strategy or not. I don't begrudge them doing it. I just opt-out, that's all.

Also, by brining it up, I may save likeminded persons the 30 minutes or so of deep digging to purge my Mac of that unwanted piece of software. And I'm technically inclined. Others might spend more time and/or muck something up in the process.

• edited June 2020

@wim said:

@gusgranite said:
    iLok ruins so many threads on GS. The people who are against it are so repeatedly, vehemently, vocally against it that it drowns out the rest of us who’s just use it because we want to use the plugin. I can’t believe how many plugin launch threads are derailed because the dev is trying to block piracy by using iLok. I always feel bad for the developers knowing the first launch weeks are so important for sales.

Not wanting to derail the thread. But on the other hand, if I were a developer, I'd value the honest market feedback. They're big boys and can make the judgement whether it's a good strategy or not. I don't begrudge them doing it. I just opt-out, that's all.

Also, by brining it up, I may save likeminded persons the 30 minutes or so of deep digging to purge my Mac of that unwanted piece of software. And I'm technically inclined. Others might spend more time and/or muck something up in the process.

I asked on GS if they could just create an iLok vent thread and then the rule would be that every time someone wanted to save someone else from this nasty software they can just post a link to that thread and then the plugin chat can continue.

It didn’t fly 😂

(Not digging at you BTW. Just observations).

• Haha, thnx guys

• I have lots of plugins that use ilok. I’ve never had a single problem with any of them or with ilok itself - either the dongle version (which I barely used tbh) or the newer, non-dongle version.

It’s just not an issue for me.

• At least for me, the issue is the amount of disc space it will consume.

My MacBook is long in the tooth and there is already not enough space to upgrade to any of the latest macOS upgrades — yet alone test drive the impressive new Logic upgrade.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise, but I would love to have the abilities of the desktop version of Sound-Master...

• I’ve had no issues at all with iLok and find the whining and complaining about it kind of silly but I never used it back when you had to use the actual USB dongle so I don’t have any bad history there. Most of the big developers like Eventide, UVI use it and you can manage all of your plugins in the iLok software. I have multiple computers and can easily switch licenses from any of them if I need to. Developers that don’t use iLok make you install their own version of licensing software which annoys me more than if they would just use iLok where I could keep everything in one place. I’m much happier since I moved back to desktop for serious music making . Your mileage may vary.

• I hadn't used iLok before and I'm really not a fan of such apps. Luckily, I had no problems setting it up to get these awesome amp sims - the Sound-Master may just be worth the hassle.