Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

By The River / Music To Eat Pancakes To

Sometimes it’s just all gotta just calm down. RC275, iFretless Bass, ThumbJam Banjo, Mandolin, PSP open nylon guitar and triangle.

Comments

• edited June 2020

I don't know if it's right or wrong, but the chord/bass at 1 minute drew me in. Can't remember the last time I listened to en entire track on a music forum. Not saying there isn't quality out there, but rarely do I find something that just captures the mood of now so well. Really cool.

• @LinearLineman this is brilliant work Mr Lineman.

• edited June 2020

@Ailerom, that is high praise indeed during these transient times. Now I’ll have to listen to it again and try to hear the secret sauce!

Wow, thanks @stormbeats. My thought picture of you wouldn’t have put you with this genre. That’s great fun!

• edited June 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    @Ailerom, that is high praise indeed during these transient times. Now I’ll have to listen to it again and try to hear the secret sauce!

Wow, thanks @stormbeats. My thought picture of you wouldn’t have put you with this genre. That’s great fun!

@LinearLineman your welcome dude. Your piece reminds me a bit of Jazz artist Brandford Marselis

• Damn @stormbeats, I just don’t think of this track as jazz. I’ll have to listen to it that way.

• So what kind of Syrup are you using?
    +1

• @NoiseHorse, the most lubricious I can get my hands on!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Damn @stormbeats, I just don’t think of this track as jazz. I’ll have to listen to it that way.

I can hear modal jazz harmonic ideas. You'd probably have a hard time not adding that type of extra chordal extensions. Nice instrument choices. I wasn't expecting to like the banjo patch but it sounded like a nice Japanese stringed instrument and in the words of
    Steely Dan in title song "Aja" "Angular banjo's sound good to me." Bela Fleck can get past the "I hate banjo's" too by choosing the "best notes".

• @McD, the first string section is TJ mandolin. The second is TJ banjo. Banjo feels very American to me and is an awesome component of great bluegrass.

• very cool track!! in case you are not familiar with it, check out this steel guitar app. it sounds great, and would be a stellar addition to this style of track. Its a lot of fun to play too. very simple.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/steel-guitar/id323813692

• @shinyisshiny. I do have it and will look into it again. Thanks so much.

• Long time no comment, but your instrument arrangements really throw everything over the top imo. My favorite part of listening to your tracks is seeing what you incorporate and how. Great ear for complimentary instruments and sounds, in addition to the musical talent.

• However, I feel this is more of a waffle song. Waffles are a much more pleasant eating experience. As the late comic Mitch Hedberg once said (horrible paraphrase), “You know how when you eat pancakes they start out so good but at the end you’re fuckin’ sick of them?”

• So sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us.

• Thanks for the praise @oat_phipps. I hope you’re good these days. Honestly, I did waffle about the title. Pancakes just had a flatter response 😳

You’re welcome, @scadet. Thank you for taking the time to listen!

• Just excellent work @LinearLineman

• Than’s so much @Bill_Brasky. Glad to see you here.