Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Factual Resonance”

Howdy everyone. Here’s a little late night Drambo jam for you. I wanted to go stand alone in this track and see how far i could push myself to own up to the Master Channel and do everything inside of Drambo and make it sound the way i usually do in AUM. What do you think?

As always, thanks for watching 🙏🏼💕

Comments

• Damn... that sounds like your Electribe Wave work. No short cuts taken either. I'm sure you
    learned a lot about Drambo to get here. It does makes the case for Drambo for nice ambient grooves.

• Sounds great, I'm very intrigued by the sequencer setup. Love seeing on the left how it is jumping about between patterns.

• edited June 2020

it's great ... it totally doesn't matter what tools you use for music, it ALWAYS sounds great ...

but i have to admint that full rack of instruments in Drambo, when you're scrolling, looks sexy :-)

• Nice work man. Reminded me of some late 90s ambient/world music.

• @McD many thanks. Yeah my KEW work always sneaks in there 😬

@Gavinski i think you’ll enjoy Drambo once you get in to it. I expect some awesome tutorials from you once you realize it’s joy.

@dendy you are far too kind sir. Thank you for the words of encouragement and taking care he time to comment.

@Bill_Brasky oh man. You found me out. I am a child of FSOL, Biosphere, The Orb, SpaceTime Continuum and many many many others

Thanks everyone. Hope you have a blessed day 👊🏼™️

• Sounds great. Looks like you’ve discovered your ultimate workflow. It’s freeing when you know you can stop searching for it and you can just immerse yourself in it. Inspiring.

• edited June 2020

@hypnopad thanks. Yeah Drambo is opening a lot of doors. I feel like the last 5 or so years on the iOS platform has been leading to something like this for me. Drambo delivers. @giku_beepstreet Has created a magical box of infinite possibilities for those of us embracing this workflow. 👊🏼™️

• edited June 2020

@echoopera cant go wrong with those artists. Sounds like I need to spend some more time with Drambo.

• edited June 2020

@Bill_Brasky said:
    @echoopera cant go wrong with those artists. Sounds like I need to spend some more time with Drambo.

No sir there isn’t.
    Great thing about Drambo is that there are some great tutorials for it on the YouToobs:

And

• @echoopera ive done the tutorials and theyre very helpful. I just need to put the knowledge to use. I've only used Drambo in AUM a few times but haven't utilized its potential yet.

• really nice! floaty and spacious. i love it!

• Here's the link to the track in SoundCloud if you're into that sort of thang:

• Beautiful, @echoopera listening right now after a 4hour drive.
    And thanks for publishing your music on Apple Music. Nice to meet you there too.

• @despego Glad you're digging the track and my Music. Always great to hear people enjoying my work.

• @echoopera said:
    @despego Glad you're digging the track and my Music. Always great to hear people enjoying my work.

@echoopera I have redownloaded Drambo. That’s on you 😉