Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter Saturn released

https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/fabfilter-saturn-2/id1518975160

Wonder if it’s available to if the pro bundle was purchased

Comments

• Awesome.

• I think that it will be part of a different bundle: the creative bundle, eventually.... Once they release Timeless 2, Volcano and Twin 2

• @fhunktion said:
    https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/fabfilter-saturn-2/id1518975160

Wonder if it’s available to if the pro bundle was purchased

No, it’s not included in the Pro Bundle.
    Maybe now they will release the rest of the Creative Bundle

• Cool, but think I'll wait for the bundle or something :)
    Most of these apps will kill my iPad Air 2 so I might even wait until I've got a faster iPad...

• edited June 2020

Lovely Jubbly!

King

• BTW: It’s actually Saturn 2.

King

• I like me some dirt and distorion but damn that's quite expensive for iOS!

Building my own with modulars will do me.

• waiting on a sale.

cheap skate

• @Samu said:
    Cool, but think I'll wait for the bundle or something :)
    Most of these apps will kill my iPad Air 2 so I might even wait until I've got a faster iPad...

I'm in the same situation 😥.
    GE Labs, FRMS, LayR and Brusfri are already pushing me hard toward a new iPad... but if Timeless, Volcano and Saturn come in a bundle, I'll jump of the fence in the second ! 😂🙈

• Amazing. But no more budget from me😂😂😂

• Got a tax rebate so happily splashed out! Not tried it yet but I'm sure this will be very useful.

• Saturn 1 is Fab! so..
    Saturn 2 should be Fabba!

King

• edited June 2020

ouf ... fk need to wait for some sale as i just got the fab bundle...rly..that bundle still hurting my wallet, totally worth it tho. caved in.
    OT all the fabfilters got updates today, under the hood stuff, optimizations

• i smell a @iOSTRAKON vid coming soon 😎

• edited June 2020

OUT SOON! No! No! No! "OUT NOW!"

King

• fk you fabfilter *bought

• Finally! Mmm

• edited June 2020

omg... what a great Swissknife of Destroy this is... love it 5minutes noodling around,
    edit, just realized it can do mangling per frequency... sht... on the same stem... 1 track drive diff frequencies with diff saturation... cmon.. rly? no need for bussing tricks. 150$ spent on all ff plugs in 3 days... gotta stop this now

• Nice, will certainly pick it up in the creative bundle if/when...

• Anyone here owe me $26.99? 😂

@mlau said:
    i smell a @iOSTRAKON vid coming soon 😎

• Oh dear. Now I just have to spend the rest of the day telling myself (over and over again) that having them already in Auria is more than enough...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Oh dear. Now I just have to spend the rest of the day telling myself (over and over again) that having them already in Auria is more than enough...

• Glad I waited on Crushstation... nothing I've been craving more in iOS than a great distortion.

• That's ios daw (or the like) type pricing. Price creep or "game changer"? Not for me, then again I'm just a peasant.

• 🍊🍊🍊

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Anyone here owe me $26.99? 😂

@mlau said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Anyone here owe me $26.99? 😂

@mlau said:

• very interesting. so will it come to iphone eventually? or only ipad?

• It actually is really good at subtle saturation. And for subtle widening through mid side manipulation. I encourage you to read the thread at GS, for example. Check out the additional presets and advice from bmanic (“bm”’presets in fabfilter).

• I have Auria, but not Saturn within that playground. It looks really nice, but I am wondering how it rates in respect to other overdrive/distortion effects in iOS, say REAMP or guitar amp stuff. Opinions? I know some really like it.

• edited June 2020

@eross said:
    very interesting. so will it come to iphone eventually? or only ipad?

I’d be surprised if it came to the iPhone anytime in the next year plus. The majority of developers don’t really care (financially) about the iPhone because the majority of people making music with iOS use an iPad. iPhone users get lucky when universal apps are made, though, even then, the UI may not be awesomely sized.

This is one of several reasons I stopped making music on iOS - I have an iPhone with me all the time but not a dedicated iPad.

• This isn't intro price right? So I'll wait for Creative Bundle, yes?