Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ledge / Orchestral Acoustics

edited June 2020 in Creations

I haven’t mentioned it in a while, but all my stuff is improvised as usual. Lately I have been midi editing a lot more, especially bass tracks. It helps a lot. Usually no changes in the piano parts, however.

3 tracks of BeatHawk: clarinet, flute and Orchestral Glissando from Tutti Orchestra. Also iSymphonic Sordino Strings, RC275, BASSalicious and NSK.

Comments

• This is amazing film score material.

• McDMcD
    edited June 2020

Hats off to you for mastering those BeatHawk "Glissando Strings" presets and figuring out how to make them sound musical and not like a cliche. That's harder than it sounds and you pulled it off.