Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo Rack - SP Flexi - extra slice control

Hi all, here’s a rack that I find to be really useful if you like messing with slices! As always, it’s extendable/customizable. You can use the building blocks here to control pitch/effect parameters/effect group by slice. I think it’s kind of similar to the SP-1200 with the fader controls, thus the name.

https://patchstorage.com/sp-flexi/

Comments

• edited June 2020

Very well done man!
    Thanks a lot for this almost SB "Egoist" level creation ! 👍🏼

• This is an insane project! I never considered that the CV sequencer's position could be precisely offset with note cv. That's an incredibly useful technique. Definitely going to be recycling that instrument rack.

I think I followed the gist of your logic, but could explain how you determined '4' as the range for the scale? I'm still trying to come to terms with maths in Drambo!

• Trial and error :) there’s no real need for it to be 4, it was just easy to lock in to the X coordinates that way. You could use a different Graphic Shaper shape and scale it differently, presumably.

Pitch values in Drambo range from -1 to 1.

• @bcrichards you sir are the man👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:
    @bcrichards you sir are the man👊🏼™️

+1

Loaded and ready to roll. 👊🏽©️

• Thanks Ben. There's certainly a lot to study within this project. Looking forward to giving it a workout with some drum breaks!

• And if you do want to use with the slices you actually add in Flexi, then Start Point control just acts as a slice selector (as that’s what happens with Offset normally)