Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chomplr - MSXII Sound Design Is working on something new.

Comments

• 99 cents a soundpack does it for me too, even at just 5 sample flips, even if I only use one on a beat, solid gold baby! if you aint a hip hop type individual I understand your hesitance

• I can’t wait for sample import to be added.
    Then, I can start complaining about the lack of live sampling.
    😆

• This really has been nuts with how much resampling and manipulating I can do with this. The chromatic option really opens up how much I can do with the stock samples. This and Turnado together has been wild. And I’ll probably take it a step further with GlitchCore and Scatterbrain in a minute until my cpu says fuck off

• edited June 2020

Would love to see/hear more examples.
    But great to hear about sample import. When that arrives, I'll dive in.

• @CracklePot said:
    I can’t wait for sample import to be added.
    Then, I can start complaining about the lack of live sampling.
    😆

@CracklePot that made me laugh. You speak the truth :)

• I am having a vision that there will be pads as an option . Keyboard samplers take me back to using Atari ST with midi keyboards & akai S1000s. I do not miss this at all

• Here’s an example of me using it with Turnado to make loops

• @Fingolfinzzz
    Excellent work. When you swapped Chomplr presets around 4:30—wow. Really nice. Can I ask how much that sample you used was flipped? My fear is that with presets like these, my great discovery is available to anybody who pays the 99¢ and buys the sound pack.

Second: where are you finding a boom bap beat like that in Drambo?!

Keep up the good work.

• Enjoy very much in standalone, crash within a minute or 2 in Cubasis 2.

Don't understand developers sabotaging themselves with horribly buggy launches.

That said I have a feeling I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of this and planning on getting all the packs once the brutal bugs are fixed.

• edited June 2020

• edited June 2020

Enjoying this a lot but as it’s already been said there’s a few things missing....obviously sample import, can’t believe state saving not there from the get go.
    But also little things like a restore purchases button, I loaded it first on iPad Pro bought five packs, then also downloaded to an iPad and had to go through all the purchase rigmarole again. Not the end of the world but it’s the leeeetle details.
    All being said I haven’t encountered any bugs in Cubasis as mentioned above

• I am digging these sounds a bunch. Will work great in sEGments!

• @AudioGus said:
    I am digging these sounds a bunch. Will work great in sEGments!

I see what you did there... 🙃

• @AudioGus said:

😂🤣😆

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    @Fingolfinzzz
    Excellent work. When you swapped Chomplr presets around 4:30—wow. Really nice. Can I ask how much that sample you used was flipped? My fear is that with presets like these, my great discovery is available to anybody who pays the 99¢ and buys the sound pack.

Second: where are you finding a boom bap beat like that in Drambo?!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Yeah I understand your concerns on that, everyone will have access to those samples. I just make it a goal to make my loops pretty unrecognizable from the original sample. The chromatic mode really helps because I’m usually just grabbing a one shot and then playing it with a scale. The chords work great for creating something completely new out of it.

For the boom bap drums, I actually just used the flexi sampler, chopped up the stock loop “dirty groove 85” and then made my own boom bap beat from the chopped up loop

• edited June 2020

You used a Chomplr beat sampled into Drambo!? Very nice. (Can I suggest some conditional trigs on the kick!?)

You've very nearly sold me on this. Sounds really good. I think I'll wait for some bug-ironing.

• Yup > @AudioGus said:

Genius 🔥🔥🔥

• Decided against my indecisiveness and picked it up. Gotta say, it’s got some nice sounds and it’s fun to use. Also, enough sonic content to make the loops unrecognizable. Probably won’t buy sample packs, but I look forward to sample import.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    But can I make industrial madness with the samples within?

You could try! Forced through a bitcrusher, mute master, Dedalus, Enso etc.
    This might be a challenge.

• I like challenges

@Toastedghost said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You used a Chomplr beat sampled into Drambo!? Very nice. (Can I suggest some conditional trigs on the kick!?)

You've very nearly sold me on this. Sounds really good. I think I'll wait for some bug-ironing.

It was one of the drum loops that comes with Drambo but I was sampling some of the Chomplr library into Drambo with flexi as well for some easy access. Also good suggestion on the conditional trigger, I’ve been trying to get Drambo to trigger more like X0X with mutate on and finally realized I can use the humanizer and chance and it’s got a lot more life to it now

• edited June 2020

Don’t know why all the hate. I’m having fun with the app
    please also subscribe to the channel, giveaways will be going on soon for some major apps

• This app is wicked fun. Loving it and bought most IAP already.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I like challenges

@Toastedghost said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

I know.

Though myself I am egarly awaiting sEgment. I reckon its the bigger of the two beasts.

• Chomplr driven by Fugue Machine tho

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Chomplr driven by Fugue Machine tho

PROVE IT

• The answer of course to the > @ExAsperis99 said:

@Gaia.Tree said:
    Chomplr driven by Fugue Machine tho

PROVE IT

YES INDEEDY.

• Drive it with Fugue machine with poly on and split it up with scatterbrain, each with an instance of GlitchCore

• I'm having problems with IAP seeming to not work right/missing sounds.

Ivory soul v1 is only showing 1 sample/loop. Psychedelic soul is showing 2. Trap melodics 2 is showing one.

There isn't a "restore" button for IAP so not sure what to do.

• i dont know if its true or not, but i read on synthtopia that the user agreement isnt 100% royalty free on this. just a heads up