Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Darker side of iOS production

edited June 2020 in Creations

Here’s a home for all the darker / experimental creations we make on our iPhones / iPads

Industrial / Noise / IDM / EBM / Metal / Experimental / Dark Ambient / Glitch etc

Good way to collect and discover some talented artists within this realm.

Post your albums / YouTube vids / SoundCloud / Bandcamp / artwork

Feedback is always welcomed for each contributor. Could always make a playlist on YT for this thread for easy access on that platform.

Bring the noise

Shout out to @noob for the idea

Comments

• edited June 2020

You summon the demons? good . B) Gonna drop my vids in here from now

• 🤘🏻

@noob said:
    You summon the demons? good . B) Gonna drop my vids in here from now

• Here is my first contribution....

• @onerez said:
    Here is my first contribution....

Nice one.
    My favorite is after 2:30. Awesome.

• @onerez said:

Awesome mate👍

• Experimental sound design:

• edited July 2020

edited

• This is relevant to my interests, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :D

• Top notch production!

@onerez said:

PTSD? This is pretty much how my mind is at times. This is awesome, the PTSD not so much

@McD said:
    Experimental sound design:

• Join the chant, my friend

@celtic_elk said:
    This is relevant to my interests, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :D

• edited June 2020

@onerez man great stuff esp from 1:30 B) top quality prod

• edited June 2020

@McD said:
    Experimental sound design:

whos that talking on the track ? nvm it was in me head

• Definitely feeling an old school atmosphere within. Would be cool to add some movie samples here and there. Great track

@noob said:
    SMACK IT UP! building stuff from many Noirs

Poly It Up – Channel Rotator mozaic script (mono poly wizard)
    here; https://patchstorage.com/poly-it-up-channel-rotator/

• PerplexOn makes some amazing visual and sonic productions. If you find others outside the forum, please post them as well.

• something i created some 6 years ago according to soundcloud, not exactly sure what it consisted of iOS wise, but i’d guess the original Korg MS app and/or an Animoog, & there’s definitely a lined in Monotron involved somewhere along the way.

• edited June 2020

a collaborative drone like rhythmical thing ...

• @Paul16 said:
    something i created some 6 years ago according to soundcloud, not exactly sure what it consisted of iOS wise, but i’d guess the original Korg MS app and/or an Animoog, & there’s definitely a lined in Monotron involved somewhere along the way.

amazingly cold...T Hecker like horror..ace.

• edited June 2020

I wrote, produced, and mixed the whole thing last night

• @iOSTRAKON perplex on is great .. is he on AB?

• another collaboration from some years back ...

• @noob said:

@Paul16 said:
    something i created some 6 years ago according to soundcloud, not exactly sure what it consisted of iOS wise, but i’d guess the original Korg MS app and/or an Animoog, & there’s definitely a lined in Monotron involved somewhere along the way.

Cheers !

Likely down to the Monotron, despite looking & feeling like a Stylophone, those devices are capable of some real hefty outputtage !

• @Paul16 said:

@noob said:

@Paul16 said:

Cheers !

Likely down to the Monotron, despite looking & feeling like a Stylophone, those devices are capable of some real hefty outputtage !

and really like that “tinny” sound is that monotron?

• @Paul16 said:
    another collaboration from some years back ...

That sounds like portishead.
    Superb!

• Does this count?

• @Small_paul1976 said:

@Paul16 said:
    another collaboration from some years back ...

That sounds like portishead.
    Superb!

Cheers. Was early iOS years ,bit of a mess sonically, but is what it is.
    A project i was doing at that time, with a friend with a great voice.

• @anickt said:
    Does this count?

it does indeed B)

• @noob said:

@Paul16 said:

@noob said:

@Paul16 said:

Cheers !

and really like that “tinny” sound is that monotron?

Listening back to it, i think the highest tones in there are actually from my first iOS purchase ... Bebot ! 😂

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/bebot-robot-synth/id300309944

If i recall there were only a relatively small handful of music apps out at that time.
    Sounds like the Monotron is doing all the mid/low end stuff & the ‘ripping’. Far too long ago to properly recall tbh. Think it was done pre Audiobus era, when ‘connectivity’ was a no go, so would have involved piping the iPad & Monotron into a Macbook.

• edited June 2020

bebot again! popped up alot lately that app
    we need more speech synths .. mocked up one in mirack but its over my head so not very useful ..just random predefined rambling think its Audible instruments wavetable osc

• Three snippets, all done in Korg Gadget.

Darker side of Phil Spector B) (my most played track on SoundCloud, don’t ask me why..)

Front 242 were always ahead

Inspired by Alan Vega and Martin Rev

• no shuuuuuuffle