Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FHTH new EP (synthpop, synthwave, darksynth)

edited May 2020 in Creations

New EP. Hope you enjoy it. Be blessed!

https://fhth.bandcamp.com/album/blood-and-crown

Comments

• Really enjoyed it, mate! Your productions are always evolving, always better :wink: :sunglasses:
    Cheers!

• Thank you for your kind words!

• edited May 2020

@Slava Really enjoyable. Can you tell us what was used to produce and mix

• So Great!!!!! Any info on what you used? I might have missed before what you gear is.

• nice reminds me of Koto smh @Slava B)

• @ecou said:
    @Slava Really enjoyable. Can you tell us what was used to produce and mix

@onerez said:
    So Great!!!!! Any info on what you used? I might have missed before what you gear is.

Thank you so much. I used the Korg Gadget on iPad for synthesizer tracks. Then I exported the stems. I did vocal recording, mix and mastering in Logic Pro. Besides I changed the drums from the Gadget to the drums from the F9 Trilogy library for Logic because I could not achieve a "tight" sound. Most of the FX is also from Logic (+ Reason Rack).
    On my page in YT there are demos of most of these songs on the Gadget and a video of two finished songs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6bx9qCqPAuBxNg92T5afA (section all video)

@noob said:
    nice reminds me of Koto smh @Slava B)

Thanks a lot. IMHO, Japanese urbanism has influenced this genre very strongly. And in my vision of the genre too :smile:

• good production, well balanced sounds.

• @Phil999 said:
    good production, well balanced sounds.

Thank you.