Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yet another Zenbeats Tutorial

The masses have spoken! But I did another Zenbeats tutorial anyway. This time we make a drum kit from a sketchy loop and go over some of the seemingly endless features of the Zenbeats Drum Machine. Enjoy!

Comments

• 4.2 billion drum kits!!!!! LOL. Omg. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Great video!!!!!

• @anickt Good effort Sir. The weekend is calling you (to make more videos :))....

• @onerez @JohnnyGoodyear

Thanks guys! I have some ideas for a couple more videos bubblin'. If you are curious about anything specific in ZB let me know.

• Good job! Thx

• @Sergiu said:
    Good job! Thx

Thank you! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

• R_2R_2
    edited May 2020

Thanks for the vid @anickt
    Is there no length/decay control over the individual drums sounds?

I mainly use Gadget and it’s got (automatable) start, length, decay controls with are important for shaping the sound.
    How is Zenbeats battery usage? That’s my only gripe with Gadget.