Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meet your new bass player, Toontrack EZBass

I love Superior drummer 3, would love to give EZBass a go. Will probably pick it up in a sale, could ge a long wait though. Interested anyone?

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezbass/

Comments

• edited May 2020

@Jonah66 said:
    I love Superior drummer 3, would love to give EZBass a go. Will probably pick it up in a sale, could ge a long wait though. Interested anyone?

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezbass/

Looked at the video and it showed me how powerful iBassist really is..
    Love the idea of dropping an audio reference clip and letting it come up with a baseline for that clip (maybe iBassists 2?).. Don’t see it fitting much into my workflow.. but Toontrack is a great company.. will have a look at the demo..

Edit.. BTW.. Scaler2 is coming with the ‘Drop a clip‘ feature.. it gives you the ‘possible’ chord progression In an audio loop..
    Think this is where things are going.. Audio analysis seems to be the thing..

• Yeah i missed the 50% off iBassist yesterday, damn! and Scaler 2 sounds v interesting

• EZ Bass is $149 through Sweetwater and $179 through the Toontrack site. Sweetwater sends the download info instantly.

• Interesting, i am in the UK though, does that make a difference?

• EZ Bass - The Drums & Keys Tab

• This is total fab VST Bass instrument.. & i thought IK Multimedia MODO Bass was good?... Bought it yesterday from Sweetwater.com.. Its a cheaper way of getting other than through Toontrack.. If you do go to Sweetwater, ask for Nate Hutsen in sales, hes very helpful (if you do, just say recommended you Darren Studholme..Which is me...lol.. I dont get nothing for it, by the way.. Im just showing some respect for fella.. Total gentleman, & super helpful).. Actually they have loads of gear there.. Just take a look.. Only a suggestion.. Like i like window shopping at Thomman website.. Both are like musical Aladdins Cave..... Im playing around with EZBass as im writing this funny enough in Ableton..

• @studs1966 said:
    This is total fab VST Bass instrument.. & i thought IK Multimedia MODO Bass was good?... Bought it yesterday from Sweetwater.com.. Its a cheaper way of getting other than through Toontrack.. If you do go to Sweetwater, ask for Nate Hutsen in sales, hes very helpful (if you do, just say recommended you Darren Studholme..Which is me...lol.. I dont get nothing for it, by the way.. Im just showing some respect for fella.. Total gentleman, & super helpful).. Actually they have loads of gear there.. Just take a look.. Only a suggestion.. Like i like window shopping at Thomman website.. Both are like musical Aladdins Cave..... Im playing around with EZBass as im writing this funny enough in Ableton..

Why the bad grammer..lol

• @studs1966 said:

Grammar.

Lol some more.

• @Soundscaper said:

@studs1966 said:

Grammar.

Lol some more.

😂😂

• edited May 2020

cancelled