Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chilled Beats in Nanostudio 2 with STAELLA for visuals

A laid back affair for me and fairly simple, but I made it to try out STAELLA on visuals. I think I can do better, but not bad for a first effort.

Comments

• Very impressive, very nice vibe. Impressive that it was all mobile. Congrats!

• @animalelder said:
    Very impressive, very nice vibe. Impressive that it was all mobile. Congrats!

Cheers!

Yes, I think we take for granted the power we have in our hands

• Loved it! Your stuff is always so good.

• nice stella thing..mite chk that out

• Nice work. Simple is good too. Looks like you made significant progress towards the video end of the
    production process too.

• Good one. I liked the visuals and the return in the end.

• Love it, great use of Staella.

• @xraydash said:
    Loved it! Your stuff is always so good.

So kind. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@noob said:
    nice stella thing..mite chk that out

I like it so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@McD said:
    Nice work. Simple is good too. Looks like you made significant progress towards the video end of the
    production process too.

Thank you. Yes, Iโ€™m putting a bit of effort into the visual side of things now and I quite enjoy it.

@LinearLineman said:
    Good one. I liked the visuals and the return in the end.

Cheers

@BroCoast said:
    Love it, great use of Staella.

Thank you, itโ€™s a decent little app.