Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 not launching in Audiobus

Is it only me or does Beatmaker 3 not launch anymore in Audiobus?
Latest iOS, latest versions of Beatmaker 3 and Audiobus, iPad Mini 2019.
Soft reset of iPad did not solve the problem, nore start Beatmaker 3 first..

Comments

• @Samplix said:
    Is it only me or does Beatmaker 3 not launch anymore in Audiobus?
    Latest iOS, latest versions of Beatmaker 3 and Audiobus, iPad Mini 2019.
    Soft reset of iPad did not solve the problem, nore start Beatmaker 3 first..

It hasn’t for a long, long time. But, if you start BM3 before you start AudioBus, then add it, it should work fine.

• thank you for your reply @wim
    I just checked again, and this time it worked when I started BM3 before Audiobus (this morning it didn't work).
    Anyhow, I also testet it on my old ipad mini (which runs on the latest iOS 12 version): no problem launching BM3 from inside Audibus. I guess ist an iOS 13 problem..?

• BM3 used to crash AB3 when launched first , but it’s fixed in latest AB3 update .Now it works fine (at least for me , Air2 iOS 13)
    Still have to launch BM3 first , but have to admit I don’t use BM3 much

• Bm3, just not loading in audiobus or AUM for me here
    IOS 13, iPad pro 2018 11"
    Hard reset, full reboot, trying to load things in different orders....
    Any help, or is it just my bad luck, don't really want to try and re-install, as they all have lots of projects
    Anyone else suffering this pain ??

• Yup, same here. No idea whats up?

• It's bugging me big time,
    Saw the audio dabbler record to an audio track in bm3 from aum on YouTube , with a little trick
    Obviously I want to give it a try
    And I love bm3, driving me insane
    It was working a few weeks ago

• Check that you've got background audio enabled in BM3 (some broducers complained that BM3 drains their battery and managed to convince the remaining developer to disable background audio by default causing various other connection issues). After that launch BM3 and then connect it from AUM(Classic IAA troubleshooting).

Good Luck!

• Ok
    Found that if I open a blank project in BM3, then load audiobus, then try loading BM3, audiobus never loads BM3.
    But
    If I load a session with content, from BM3 launch page
    Then open audiobus or AUM
    Then load BM3 in to a slot
    It now works......
    Hope this helps/ works for you also @Apex