Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

miRack - how to make glide ?

I have simple patch and simple melody where one note overlaps other..i want to make it glide.. how i should patch it in miRack, so it interprets one note played during still other one is pressed as glide, preferably with defined glide speed ??

Just for better understanding here is patch and melody..

Comments

• I think what you are looking for is a slew limiter. You can adjust glide time and I guess you would just put it inbetween the midi note/Cv frequency signal path. Does that help? Im new to it all too

• @Richtowns said:
    I think what you are looking for is a slew limiter. You can adjust glide time and I guess you would just put it inbetween the midi note/Cv frequency signal path. Does that help? Im new to it all too

Yeah that is it !! Slew limiter between MIDI CV OUT and OSC V/OCT IN.. thanks for kicking me !! :-)

• @dendy said:
    I have simple patch and simple melody where one note overlaps other..i want to make it glide.. how i should patch it in miRack, so it interprets one note played during still other one is pressed as glide, preferably with defined glide speed ??

Is it miRack AUv3 hosted in NS2? I didn't know it was available...

• @cuscolima said:

@dendy said:

Is it miRack AUv3 hosted in NS2? I didn't know it was available...

I think it's still in beta...

• edited May 2020

yeah beta...

• It looks very very nice!

• edited May 2020

While we’re on the subject, does anyone know if midi out is planned to be supported in the future?

• @aleyas said:
    While we’re on the subject, does anyone know if midi out is planned to be supported in the future?

I heard it is (devs response back some time ago). But I guess we'll only know for sure when it's about to drop... back then no one dared to even ask about AU :smiley: