Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reflect + Reflex - YouTube Playlist

Howdy Virtual friends:

Well, as most of you I have been on a rather extended time of sheltering at home, and this has given me a lot of time to reflect and be creative. I've kept myself busy luckily with work (thank you Lord), watching my 8 and 10 year boys grow and develop every day into more of myself and my wife...keeping my team @ work inspired and connected with one another...and diving into all things music making...some times good, some times wondering what that just was, but always learning and growing from each piece.

Well, now it's time to apply all of that into something a bit more harmonious and holistic, and what better way to do that than start a new playlist on YouTube :)

The goal of Reflect + Reflect is create a visual and aural space to do just that. Press Play and just let things wash over you. I've always been a big proponent of headphone listening while coding and designing, so it is my hope that the following Playlist will provide such a space for each of you.

I know it's only 2 Tracks, but you know me...just have to keep producing, sharing, growing and being inspired like the rest of you. So I expect this playlist to grow over the coming weeks and new material appears courtesy of my musings.

I pray that each of you and your loved ones are doing well. I personally thank God that I have this little corner of the world to share and be inspired from.

Be well and do good in this life:

Reflect + Reflex:

Thanks as always for watching and providing feedback.

Comments

• Excellent!! Thanks for consistently posting great music and tips!

• @scadet said:
    Excellent!! Thanks for consistently posting great music and tips!

You are welcome and thanks for watching.

• Lovely stuff, both aural and visual.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Lovely stuff, both aural and visual.

A great many thanks sir. Means a lot coming from someone with your musical sensibilities πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

• These videos deliver on your intentions. They really take me places at a time I cannot go anywhere and that's a gift.

• @McD said:
    These videos deliver on your intentions. They really take me places at a time I cannot go anywhere and that's a gift.

Wow. Thanks for that. Truly appreciate the feedback. πŸ‘ŠπŸΌβ„’οΈ

• That was quite a lovely experience . Thanks for that. More please.

• @hypnopad said:
    That was quite a lovely experience . Thanks for that. More please.

Glad you enjoyed it...hope to add more content every couple days. Thanks for watching. πŸ‘ŠπŸΌβ„’οΈ

• New track added today:

As always, thanks for viewing :)