Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - I'm leaving... (this is only 40 percent click bait)

So, for the past few weeks, I've realized something. I actually like making long posts about controversial topics in music production. From the Samplr thread, to a post about my workflow, or shortcuts, and quick tips. I tend to think better when I can re-read my thoughts over and over again (as weird as it may sound). I'm a visual learner, and I learn a lot by interaction, which is why I like to make posts.

But I forget a lot of things...

The problem is that it gets lost, and although I can check my profile and find thoughts, it's also surrounded by a lot of other things.

After the overwhelmingly positive feedback about controversial topics, I have decided to move on...to Patreon.

I'll still be posting here, but I love the feeling of starting a post, adding a bit of humour, and reading it over again. Also, the feeling of collaborating with a few people, while also making something exclusive feels...interesting. I'm still going to be as active here on the forum. I'll make a topic here sometimes, but go in-depth on the other website.

Also, I'm a student, so this allows me to work on making better articles. Also, it does help fund my other projects, but the goal is that it's a creative outlet to allow me to add value.

Plus, it feels good making high quality posts with click bait titles, even though they take a ton of work.

So, that's my post of the week. The Patreon account is legitimate though.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/seonnthaproducer

Here's my first free article, titled "What's my take on mixing, and how do I go about it?" - https://www.patreon.com/posts/whats-my-take-on-37404463

Comments

• Smart move. My best wishes <3

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    Smart move. My best wishes <3

Thanks man. If I ever do release an app you're getting a code for it.

Why? Because you were the first person that responded. I had that as a hidden condition when I made this thread.

• @Samflash3
    Sorry to see you go since it seems like you only just got here recently. Good luck to you on Patreon and also with your coding studies. I think I recall you saying you were learning to program.

• edited May 2020

@scadet said:
    @Samflash3
    Sorry to see you go since it seems like you only just got here recently. Good luck to you on Patreon and also with your coding studies. I think I recall you saying you were learning to program.

Hey scadet,

Thanks. I’m still active on the forum. I’ll just be posting less since I’m undertaking a lot more. Coding is going slowly but steady. I’m also going to be a bit more active on Youtube as well at
    Youtube URL: youtube.com/seonnthaproducer

• edited May 2020

@Samflash3 said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    Smart move. My best wishes <3

Thanks man. If I ever do release an app you're getting a code for it.

Why? Because you were the first person that responded. I had that as a hidden condition when I made this thread.

Amazing (and thanks for that). Also I will recommend look into juce (new version around the corner) and max. The last has improved ~gen export into the first and the first has improved export into elk.audio (aside multiplatform including iOS) so you can patch and export c++ code into some nice profitable realms... :wink:

https://forum.elk.audio/t/max-msp-in-elk-os/228

https://elk.audio/audio-os/

https://elk.audio/developer/

• Good luck on your future endeavours!

• Good luck, if you ever release an app, I hope it will be a auv3 pianoroll editor with midi import/export and a song mode 😊

• Good luck to you man,and thanks again for your kind comments.
    Flo

• Good luck Seonn, hope it goes well for you 👍

• edited May 2020

Wow, thanks for the useful information @TheDubbyLabby . Decided to dive into JUCE in April but right now I'm still learning basic C++ commands. Not sure it's worth making a video of, haha. But then again...

Thanks for the support @gonekrazy3000 @White @flo26 @Gavinski

Again, I'm still on the forums, but I'll be a bit less active as I gotta focus on my other Social Media.

@White - Okay. This is kinda scary. I'm actually working on that video. There's a solution for that which exists (but it's not quite what you'd expect).

• edited May 2020

@Samflash3

but right now I'm still learning basic C++ commands.

how you like c++? It's geautiful language isn't it ? Mother of all OOP languages

• edited May 2020

@Samflash3 said:
    @White - Okay. This is kinda scary. I'm actually working on that video. There's a solution for that which exists (but it's not quite what you'd expect).

Intriguing, I'll be looking forward for that 😊

• Any other hidden freebies? What about the one for asking if there are any? Got to be good for something? Huh? Huh?

• Look at me! Look at meeeeee!

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Look at me! Look at meeeeee!

I see you. What's up, man? Hope you're staying safe.

@ashh said:
    Any other hidden freebies? What about the one for asking if there are any? Got to be good for something? Huh? Huh?

Well, not in this thread. I do hope to do another app giveaway soon.

Also, I'm only posting on the thread for a few more days before I'll ask Michael to lock this thread up.

• Limited time offer! Comment now! :)

• @Samflash3

I’ve subscribed to
    your YouTube channel.

I like your coding style,
    I expect to see great things.

See you around.

Bless up 🙌🏽

• Cheers Sam. Good luck in all your future endeavors man.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Look at me! Look at meeeeee!

👌😆

• @kobamoto said:

Whoa, thanks for the reference material. I remembered watching it about a year ago but rewatching it after learning a ton is really cool. Thanks.

• Wishing you the best mofo

• @Samflash3 said:

@kobamoto said:

Whoa, thanks for the reference material. I remembered watching it about a year ago but rewatching it after learning a ton is really cool. Thanks.

I had the same reaction

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Wishing you the best mofo

You too. Been a pleasure spreading the truth of Koala Sampler with you. >:)
    Nah, but I kid. Samplr is an amazing app. I'll work on a video eventually on that app and reference your channel in the video as a place to check out (if that's okay with you)

This discussion has been closed.