Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Black Pyramid // anyone here seen The Void?

Dark ambient inspired by the Lovecraftian horror film - The Void.
If you’re a horror fiend you probably already know of this soon to be cult classic, if you don’t, go watch in a darkened room.

Comments

• nice jam man!!
    the void is also a great one

• @barabajagal said:
    If you’re a horror fiend you probably already know of this soon to be cult classic, if you don’t, go watch in a darkened room.

Really love it. Easily as good as the stuff on Spotify. Care to tell us what Apps you used?

• @reasOne said:
    nice jam man!!
    the void is also a great >

@charalew said:

@barabajagal said:

Really love it. Easily as good as the stuff on Spotify. Care to tell us what Apps you used?

Thanks chaps 🙏
    I used OB-Xd, Blackhole ,BLEASS delay, TB Equalizer , Audiostretch & a file from AudioShare I’ve had for ages..think I recorded from the Wilsonic app.

• I forgot to mention GlitchCore

• @barabajagal : oh yes, love this track. Very much my speed. The Void, though, I didn’t know that movie - will be sure to check it out now. (I’ve even got the HPLHS movies, but this one passed me by.)

• @Svetlovska said:
    @barabajagal : oh yes, love this track. Very much my speed. The Void, though, I didn’t know that movie - will be sure to check it out now. (I’ve even got the HPLHS movies, but this one passed me by.)

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed