Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do you post a screen recording on the forum?

Any time I try to attach a file of a screen recording or drag and drop it on from my photo album I get the same message- ‘File format is not allowed’ and ‘File size is too large’ - even for a short clip.
Maybe someone who can do it could do a screen recording of the process? 😀

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    Any time I try to attach a file of a screen recording or drag and drop it on from my photo album I get the same message- ‘File format is not allowed’ and ‘File size is too large’ - even for a short clip.
    Maybe someone who can do it could do a screen recording of the process? 😀

Best is to post the video to vimeo or youtube and post a link.

• From your photo album you need to post it to a site like youtube, Vimeo etc. Once it posted on one of those types of site you just post a link in the forum to your video.

• Thanks. I had been trying every so often and failing every time... that explains it 🤗