Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gestrument Pro Update

Ze crackles, zey are gone!

Thank you @JesperNordin

Also there is now a free trial period for new users apparently.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/gestrument-pro/id1105890031

Comments

• I'm so glad to hear! We can't guarantee that all crackles are gone, since Apple still haven't fixed the core issue, but at least we have tried getting rid of the worst of it.

• @JesperNordin said:
    I'm so glad to hear! We can't guarantee that all crackles are gone, since Apple still haven't fixed the core issue, but at least we have tried getting rid of the worst of it.

Thx @JesperNordin Love You app🤘🤘🤘

• Amazing app, thank you for your work.

• @JesperNordin said:
    I'm so glad to hear! We can't guarantee that all crackles are gone, since Apple still haven't fixed the core issue, but at least we have tried getting rid of the worst of it.

Nice. Thank you, I’ll let you know if the crackles are still here, asap.

• Love Gestrument Pro! I bought it a while back. I have version 1.1. @JesperNordin , If I update it does that mean I have to pay again or choose the subscription model? Seems a bit wrong for an app that I paid good money for. Much as I love it, I am not going to pay again for an update that fixed crackle problems.

• Of course you don’t have to pay!! This is just for new users getting the possibility to try the app before buying or subscribing.

• @JesperNordin
    Any plans for portrait mode on phones? The main reason would be to use it in slide over mode with AUM (on iPad). Even as it is (90 rotated) would still be very usable if it would be allowed. :)

• Thanks for the info and the update. Now I can safely update! :)

• I really love Gestrument Pro. It makes me sound like I actually know what I'm doing! ;)

• Thanks for the nice comments. Would be great if you guys helped out with giving positive reviews, since we were just featured AGAINST OUR WILL on giveawayoftheday.com so we get lot's of angry people giving bad reviews since they think it would be a free app.

@0tolerance4silence - not right now, but we will add it to our list of requests

• @JesperNordin said:
    Thanks for the nice comments. Would be great if you guys helped out with giving positive reviews, since we were just featured AGAINST OUR WILL on giveawayoftheday.com so we get lot's of angry people giving bad reviews since they think it would be a free app.

Will do! :)

Yeah this is another reason against subscription apps or in app purchase models..since they all look free at first, perhaps an idea (which some other apps do) is release another version of GP which is a trial, then subscription based and keep the paid for app separate and it has a link for the full paid app if you prefer that.

As a user I prefer a separate paid app to the sub version as there's less chance of in app purchase problems in the future in the full-paid app. And less confusion for buyers overall. :)

• Yes we considered that, but it's a mess having multiple apps to update and for buyers to keep track of. The business models allowed in the App Store are really confining, we just have to try the best we can...

• @JesperNordin said:
    Thanks for the nice comments. Would be great if you guys helped out with giving positive reviews, since we were just featured AGAINST OUR WILL on giveawayoftheday.com so we get lot's of angry people giving bad reviews since they think it would be a free app.

WTF? Done and done.

• Thanks a lot!

• edited May 2020

5 stars and a one sentence review

Musical Fingers
    "Its as powerful as you want it to be."

• edited June 2022

Message removed / i was in the wrong thread. Sorry!

• @moher said:

But we do need an update !

• JasperNordin:
    maybe the scale editor should be incorporated in Gestrument Pro !?

• edited June 2022

@Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:

@moher said:

But we do need an update !

Yes, right!
    I wrote to Jonatan about a bug there is when opening Gestrument Pro inside AUM. It doesn't open properly ( resized screen, missings controls or black background). He said he could reproduce the bug and that he will give it a fix. So i hope that an update will come.

• Good news. I also had issues like u mentioned.
    Workaround is to close GP and open it standalone then load it in Aum.

My issue with Gestrument is that it stopped host when I change presets if the Sync to host in on.