Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CoVariant Midi to CV/Gate AU.

Might be of interest to some DC coupled interface users. Not sure if you can just use Drambo for this ?

Also the name might not be very apt at present !

Comments

• I don’t think Drambo is built for this as there’s a difference between digital/virtual CV and the electrical/voltage CV of a DC coupled interface. Presumably, if the Drambo developer wanted to add this functionality, he may be able to do so.

• @Paulinko said:
    I don’t think Drambo is built for this as there’s a difference between digital/virtual CV and the electrical/voltage CV of a DC coupled interface. Presumably, if the Drambo developer wanted to add this functionality, he may be able to do so.

If you send the CV signal to an audio out, isn’t it the same thing?
    I though you just needed the right plug converter to get the audio signal to drive a HW CV input.

• @CracklePot said:

@Paulinko said:
    I don’t think Drambo is built for this as there’s a difference between digital/virtual CV and the electrical/voltage CV of a DC coupled interface. Presumably, if the Drambo developer wanted to add this functionality, he may be able to do so.

I though you just needed the right plug converter to get the audio signal to drive a HW CV input.

Getting the audio output scaled to be accurate for the DC coupled interface would be the key.

• INSTA-BUY!

Cant wait to play with this at home time!

• @Paulinko said:

@CracklePot said:

@Paulinko said:

Getting the audio output scaled to be accurate for the DC coupled interface would be the key.

Any comment @giku_beepstreet ?

• Oh how i want Es-9 even more now :#

• I would've bought ES9 if it was actually available to buy anywhere. Been hoping for it for months!

• I think that after testing a while now covariant and miRack is definitely the way to go, I use covariant for all those fantastic sequencers that is on iPad, all midi conversion, and I use miRack for advanced modulation. Covariant is so fast and easy to set up once u learn it, for main clock and midi it’s fantastic.

By the way, he needs beta testers for the new included clock and gate module (beta)
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/37407/beta-testers-wanted-auv3-midi-to-cv-gate-converter