Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which iOS apps have presets/patches that can be used on PCs as well?

I know there's Gadget 2, and Synthmaster One but I'm not sure if there's others.
I guess Zenbeats also counts because you can use it on all these OS's.

Comments

• I think also Synthmaster Player...

Effectrix can share presets. And I’m assuming Unique and the other SB apps.

I think Continua and maybe other AD stuff.

• edited March 2020

DRC, Sunrizer, some PPG synths.

• Most of the Audio Damage apps. The presets can be copy / pasted as text right from one to the other (assuming you have a Mac and Continuity for the Universal Clipboard). Otherwise you can email, etc.

• wimwim
    edited March 2020

I'm guessing maybe Crystal Synth XT since it's an adaption of the venerable Crystal Synth long available for Windows and Mac.

I haven't actually tried interchanging presets though. But it's a cool synth anyway though. B)

• Sugar Bytes Factory, Aparillo

• @animalelder said:

Effectrix can share presets.

Wooooo. That's awesome. Effectrix has been on my TOP 5 list of FX's. I do have Unique for iPhone. Does that count?

(I'm also gathering this list to know what I can use on my Windows, and soon to be delivered Mac Mini)

• You can play Noise presets in Equator, including the packs not available on desktop, but you have to jailbreak to get the buggers out.

• SunVox and Thor. Those app’s patches have been interchangeable for years.

• If you have FL Studio on the PC, FLSM can be loaded into it and can interchange projects within the FLSM plugin.

• Toneboosters has an ‘export program bank’ option but I never tried importing it on PC. Perhaps it works.

• With our newest update to all of our sounds, we have added iCloud Storage which backs up all of the settings. You can share those presets across all of our desktop apps as well:

• Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2
    • Pure Synth Platinum
    • BASSalicious
    • iFX Rack
  • @AudioGus said:
    Toneboosters has an ‘export program bank’ option but I never tried importing it on PC. Perhaps it works.

Yes that should work. You can export to your iPad, or iCloud and subsequently load the bank into the macOS or Windows version of the same plugin.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    With our newest update to all of our sounds, we have added iCloud Storage which backs up all of the settings. You can share those presets across all of our desktop apps as well:

• Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2
    • Pure Synth Platinum
    • BASSalicious
    • iFX Rack

I actually have the first two apps. This is great news.

Although, the dream is to be able to plug a tiny iPhone SE to use into any keyboard setup.

Keep up the great work. Seriously. It was Gospel Musicians free iOS app that opened my eyes to how versatile iOS is as a keyboard.

• 1 Any fm synth that loads sysex presets.
    So I use on iOS KQ Dixie. Don’t know what’s available for non iOS.
    2 Any sound font player. On iOS I use BS16i Bismark

• The FabFilters in Auria can use the desktop presets (all of which are free to download from the Fabfilter web site, so you don't have to purchase them as IAP's within Auria unless you want to). I don't own the AU versions of the FF's (yet), but would have guessed they can too.

• I want to add Korg Mono/Poly but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm?
    Soundfonts and Firo 4 I have tested to be working.

• Korg export is not working. It crashes app, which is annoying. Most of the good stuff mentioned.

• IIRC, iMini and Arturia Mini V