Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Nice intro!
    If anyone who owns Drambo would like to apply the theory in a DIY distortin AUv3 plugin, here are two smoother distortion curves than the ones listed in the article:
    https://patchstorage.com/locked-serge-simple-amp-sim-processor-rack/

Have fun!

• So cool you posted this.
    I woke up today pondering the difference between Overdrive, Distortion, and Fuzz, and whether different techniques are involved in producing these different flavors of distortion.

You provided me with a good entry point for my learning today.
    Thank you.

• @rs2000 thank you, a nice patch and the less gritty distortion is useful for filtering a number of different sound sources.

• @Paulinko said:
    @rs2000 thank you, a nice patch and the less gritty distortion is useful for filtering a number of different sound sources.

Thanks for trying it! 🤝