Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a Ipad sampler with threshold record?

I need a sampler I can use inside AUM with threshold record. Does such a thing exist?

Comments

• @Toastedghost said:
    I need a sampler I can use inside AUM with threshold record. Does such a thing exist?

Both BM3 and Drambo's Flexi sampler have threshold record
    though I haven't tried Drambo's Flexi sampler in that mode yet.

• Ns2, I believe

• edited May 2020

4pockets got it.

• BeatHawk!

• Impc pro 1&2

• Oh good, which of these can I use to tell if I talk in my sleep...? 😂

• @oddSTAR

It begins with ,'D', and ends with ,'O'.... 😂

• @noob said:
    4pockets got it.

I have Chameleon but dont know how to export the recorded sample.
    Just trying to get samples made from midi files plyed with Musk Player into M1 then record into Jammpro. My fingers are wrecked so trying to record in time is out. Just wished Jammpro had a threshold to sounds coming in.

• @Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

Lol

• @Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

Good gosh. 😂
    Well he'll certainly tell you if you talk in your sleep.

Oh wow, in 4K and everything.

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

I don't have Musk Player, but it looks like it can sync-start in AUM. Why not just use AUM's recording capability, and use the AUM transport to start and stop both the playback and recording? They should be in-sync, and you can also get perfect length loops using AUM's sync quantum (tap stop anywhere in the last measure and playback and recording will stop on the bar line).

• @wim said:
    I don't have Musk Player, but it looks like it can sync-start in AUM. Why not just use AUM's recording capability, and use the AUM transport to start and stop both the playback and recording? They should be in-sync, and you can also get perfect length loops using AUM's sync quantum (tap stop anywhere in the last measure and playback and recording will stop on the bar line).

Tried to synch it without sucess, it is not Ableton enabled. If Jammpro had a threshold for sampling input that would be great.

• @Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

Der Voco?

• @Samflash3 said:

@Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

Der Voco?

Nah dude, that's got a question mark...

• @Toastedghost said:

@wim said:

Tried to synch it without sucess, it is not Ableton enabled. If Jammpro had a threshold for sampling input that would be great.

That's really too bad. That is something that Musk should be able to do with Link or not, since it's an IAA app. It doesn't even respond to Audiobus start/stop. Only a $2 app, but still ...

I found that if I load it into AUM, I can easily tap the AUM Record and the Musk start button pretty much simultaneously with a two finger gesture, since they're only a few inches apart in the Musk "Tape" window.

Auditor audio file editor has a very quick way to trim silence from the beginning and ending of recordings.

• the hell is musk?

• @wim said:

@Toastedghost said:

@wim said:

That's really too bad. That is something that Musk should be able to do with Link or not, since it's an IAA app. It doesn't even respond to Audiobus start/stop. Only a $2 app, but still ...

I found that if I load it into AUM, I can easily tap the AUM Record and the Musk start button pretty much simultaneously with a two finger gesture, since they're only a few inches apart in the Musk "Tape" window.

Auditor audio file editor has a very quick way to trim silence from the beginning and ending of recordings.

Yep the does seem the only real solution. Cheers.

• @kobamoto said:
    the hell is musk?

Yes I know it sounds like a ladies perfume, but no it si a Midi file player that can play in AUM.

• @Samflash3 said:

@Gravitas said:
    @oddSTAR

Der Voco?

Certainly a good option if your sleep talk recordings leave to be desired 😅

• @Toastedghost said:

@kobamoto said:
    the hell is musk?

Yes I know it sounds like a ladies perfume, but no it si a Midi file player that can play in AUM.

You sure? I thought it was an inventor who makes self driving cars, and wants us all to go to space?

Well, the more you know...

• @Toastedghost said:

@kobamoto said:
    the hell is musk?

ah, gracias.

• @Samflash3 said:

@Toastedghost said:

@kobamoto said:
    the hell is musk?

You sure? I thought it was an inventor who makes self driving cars, and wants us all to go to space?

Well, the more you know...

Nope yor confusing that inventor with the inventor who makes rejuvinating bras and wants us all to eat more Maize.