Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ChannelEqualizer, new AUv3 effect plugin, coming soon.

Comments

• edited May 2020

Very intriguing...I don't really understand what it will bring more than standard routing in AUM. Isn't it similar to a bus + a three bands EQ?

The dev is a good one, so I am looking forward to learning a bit more about this app

• Audio Damage did something similar with Channel Strip did they not ?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Audio Damage did something similar with Channel Strip did they not ?

My understanding is that ChannelEqualizer should be "multi-in" somewhere. Audio Damage's Channel Strip is "mono-in" (each instance is independent)

Maybe I am completely wrong...

• Interesting, but I'm hoping AUM gets it's own built in performance overview page one day where you can get a stripped back control of selected parameters and faders.

• @Carnbot said:
    Interesting, but I'm hoping AUM gets it's own built in performance overview page one day where you can get a stripped back control of selected parameters and faders.

Already has it as an IAP called Midi Designer Pro. 🤪