Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to get folder size iOS 13x ?

Anyone know how to show a folder size.

Get info show nothing.

Cheers

Comments

• I don’t think it is possible but I would like to be proven wrong. 😃

• Not in Files from my experience. Only individual files.

• Any apps that may offer this, it would be nice to know folders sizes for sure ?

• @topaz said:
    Any apps that may offer this, it would be nice to know folders sizes for sure ?

Audioshare will show folder size. Long press on the folder. It has to be in AS of course.

• Cheers, but yep I hoped for non audio folders too.

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

Audioshare will show folder size. Long press on the folder. It has to be in AS of course.

• @topaz said:
    Cheers, but yep I hoped for non audio folders too.

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

You can put any folder in AudioShare. It doesn’t have to be audio. For the occasional check of a folders size it would be reasonable.

• When adding folders to audio share does it double storage use or use some clever symbolic linking ?

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

You can put any folder in AudioShare. It doesn’t have to be audio. For the occasional check of a folders size it would be reasonable.

• @topaz said:
    When adding folders to audio share does it double storage use or use some clever symbolic linking ?

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

I don’t know but to check folder size I’d dupe it into AS, check and then delete. Or move it in then back out. If you’re not comfortable with those operations then don’t do it. I take no responsibility if you don’t know what you’re doing. Not casting any aspersions on you particularly but I’m sometimes surprised when people “accidentally” delete things on a computer. Or the “computer deleted my files”. Like “the dog ate my homework”. 🤣🤣🤣

• Cheers, no problem ;-)

@anickt said:

@topaz said:
    When adding folders to audio share does it double storage use or use some clever symbolic linking ?

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

@anickt said:

@topaz said:

I don’t know but to check folder size I’d dupe it into AS, check and then delete. Or move it in then back out. If you’re not comfortable with those operations then don’t do it. I take no responsibility if you don’t know what you’re doing. Not casting any aspersions on you particularly but I’m sometimes surprised when people “accidentally” delete things on a computer. Or the “computer deleted my files”. Like “the dog ate my homework”. 🤣🤣🤣