Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Staircase Stepped LFO (Mozaic)

I’ve posted a Mozaic patch that creates Stepped LFOs which are handy for creating Stepped phasers, filters and the like

https://patchstorage.com/eas-staircase-lfo/

Quick demo of the effect

Comments

• edited May 2020

@espiegel123 thank you :) will have go

• Damn!

That's really cool!

• Cheers. Thanks for a new script @espiegel123

• @SNystrom said:
    Damn!

That's really cool!

+1

Very much so.

• Damn, thank you. I was thinking about how I could accomplish an LFO and this is perfect.

• @Samflash3 said:
    Damn, thank you. I was thinking about how I could accomplish an LFO and this is perfect.

I am having a lot of fun wiring this into Drambo and constructing filter banks controlled by them. (Yes, I know these can be constructed in Drambo but I don't know Drambo well enough yet to do so).

• No, this is awesome. I might not want to use Drambo, and this is a lot more universal. Great stuff. I gotta dive further into Mozaic scripting but I haven’t yet reached a place where I wanna do advanced MIDI control (yet).

• @Samflash3 said:
    No, this is awesome. I might not want to use Drambo, and this is a lot more universal. Great stuff. I gotta dive further into Mozaic scripting but I haven’t yet reached a place where I wanna do advanced MIDI control (yet).

@Samflash3 said:
    No, this is awesome. I might not want to use Drambo, and this is a lot more universal. Great stuff. I gotta dive further into Mozaic scripting but I haven’t yet reached a place where I wanna do advanced MIDI control (yet).

FWIW, I have tried to structure the script for maximum readability. So the coding is perhaps less efficient than it could be. I also tried to throw in some hand tricks -- like using shift-turn knob as a toggle and distinguishing a pad tap and long-press that might be handy for people new to Mozaic. I also use a lot of comments -- as I almost always write the pseudo-code and then convert to actual code.

If you have any questions about anything in the script, let me know.

• Another Staircase demo. This one uses a pseudo-phaser I whipped up in Drambo:

• I've posted my Drambo pseudo-phaser which is fun with the staircase LFO:

https://patchstorage.com/eas-pseudo-phaser-stereo/

Example vid: