Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anytune and Anytune Pro+ are compatible with Audiobus now! And on Sale!

It's time I did one of these announcements myself:

Anytune and Anytune Pro+ are compatible with Audiobus and on 50% Sale now!

Here's how to use Anytune with Audiobus and GarageBand:

Comments

• this app is like a dream come true. had a short twitter exchange with the dev and if youʻre a sample-based producer, this app can really come in handy if youʻre looking for a truly amazing time stretching app.

the workflow iʻm currently using is sample into audioshare, then use the Open In feature to open the wave into anytune pro+

from there, you can add some really amazing EQ options and even loop your sample. record into your favorite daw (beatmaker or cubasis in my case) and youʻve got yourself a great sounding timestretched loop with barely any artifacts.

bananas.

• edited April 2013

thnx for update guys.

@hypoetical - just curious, why not use bm2's timestretch feature? also have you heard of DIRAC timestrech technology, same kind that samplewiz uses and auria will soon get. i actually know little about how that stuff works but do you know if anytune uses that or how it compares?

i also like working with samples so am very interested in this app.

right now when i want a sample in a diff key, i'll load a song into audioshare, trim the part i want, then load into vokey and as it also has timestretching ability.

thnx in advance

• edited April 2013

http://www.anytune.us/anytune-product-feature-overview/

Check out the link down at the bottom it mentions it used Dirac....you can download and try for free...

• I've heard some great things about this app

• @gjcyrus good question. i think itʻs a workflow thing to be honest. for me, i like to timestretch in realtime with a metronome or drum track playing in the background. this way, i would be able to play some drums on BM2 or DM1 and try and match my sample to it.

not sure what engine itʻs using but i can say this... i was able to timestretch a sample in realtime from 1.0x to 0.25x without any artifacts. it was pretty amazing.

• there you go, @DaveMagoo confirmed it uses DIRAC :)

• thanks guys! downloading it now