Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Suggester AU totally broken? Doesn’t respond to any touch events...

At least for me, loaded in AUM... ignores all touches. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• @MonkeyDrummer said:

Yes noticed the same.

• Works fine here...

• Preferences respond but the choose a key is UNresponsive

• @cuscolima said:
    Works fine here...

Au? Latest os?

• Yes and yes. IPad Pro, 13.4.1

• @MonkeyDrummer said:

Same for me ... (

• Ok, now I have the same problem. It used to work perfectly until I add a modulation. It stated then to behave curiously and now I cannot select a scale or add anything. I will have to reload the app

• FWIW There is a known bug (in NS2) where midi triggered notes also don’t produce sound when used with AUv3 instruments. Perhaps the two are related.

• Suggester has been updated and issues seem to have been fixed...and there is a new “Custom chord” functionality that is amazing! This app is the reference for chords, scales and arrangements. Best in class.

• @cuscolima said:
    Suggester has been updated and issues seem to have been fixed...and there is a new “Custom chord” functionality that is amazing! This app is the reference for chords, scales and arrangements. Best in class.

Thank you..