Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Staying signed in

I used to stay signed in for months at a time and now the forum won’t keep me signed in even when commanded to...has something changed?

Comments

• Don't think so. I had to sign in yesterday, but it's stable now. Have you changed anything? Browser, cookies, ad blocker, OS update, etc?

• The only thing i’ve changed recently is I chose to offload apps temporarily because I have waaaay too many and there was no room left for creating...

• it boots me off once every couple of weeks, but i just have my sign in info saved in my browser. still a bit of a pain

• Yes I saves info into passwords but it used to keep me signed in 24/7

• I got booted-off today as well.

Signed-in a couple hours ago and am still logged-in.

Perhaps there was some server maintenance that disrupted the connection. I’m in NorCali FYI.

• Hmmm...still won’t keep me logged in here...i’m in Canada just to the East of Michigan...nice to meet u Cali

• Yeah, just got logged-out again @baudious.

Perhaps there has been an “upgrade” (I.E. DOWNGRADE) of the forum software.

BTW: If Trump somehow gets re-elected, can I hang at your place for four moron years???? 😆

• I usually get two or three in quick succession then it stops for ages.

• @SNystrom said:
    Yeah, just got logged-out again @baudious.

Perhaps there has been an “upgrade” (I.E. DOWNGRADE) of the forum software.

BTW: If Trump somehow gets re-elected, can I hang at your place for four moron years???? 😆

Absolutely...but Canada has it’s fair share of quirks and oddities...especially now with all of this germ phobia going on...the entire country is standing outside of stores in evenly spaced lines of 72”...

• I tried this here, last year:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/33243/automatic-logout-from-the-forum-too-often

Maybe @Michael is willing to increase the timeout a bit further :)

Personally, i don’t like re-logins at all and prefer to never ever need to re-login at all.

• Standing in evenly spaced lines???

I'll take that any day over idiots with no masks showing-up at the state capital with assault rifles protesting their right to spread the virus wherever they damn please!

At least your leader banned assault rifles. If given the opportunity, ours would hug and kiss them like the flag:

🙄

• @baudious said:
    Hmmm...still won’t keep me logged in here...i’m in Canada just to the East of Michigan...nice to meet u Cali

Is your browser in private browsing/incognito mode by chance? If so, cookies won't be stored and you'll need to log in each time.

• Oh, I do believe you're correct, @syrupcore!

Lost the connection on my Secret Squirrel phone, but is still working fine on my sell all my data iPad.

• I’ll check the cookies...that’s good thinking...u smaht...😎

• Another oddity...it won’t stay in darkmode either...every page switch reverts to white...which I hate

• @baudious said:
    Another oddity...it won’t stay in darkmode either...every page switch reverts to white...which I hate

Definitely sounds like you're in Incognito mode. Or have disabled cookies through app settings.

• edited May 2020

U were 100% right...I had turned on incognito mode somehow...I appreciate the advice very much...if I can ever help u out i’d be glad...u know where to find me Cali...U 2 Syrupcore...😎

• 👍🏻