Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Classic FX by Igor Vasiliev (Tutorial)

A walkthrough of the latest addition to the Igorsphere...

Comments

• Thanks so much🙏

• Thanks @MarkH . Another brilliant walkthrough

• Thanks @MarkH!
    Can you please drop at least a screenshot of it as AUv3

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    Thanks @MarkH!
    Can you please drop at least a screenshot of it as AUv3

• Classic FX 2.0 coming soon!

• This did not make much of a splash upon release. It will be interesting to see how the new update is appreciated.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    This did not make much of a splash upon release. It will be interesting to see how the new update is appreciated.

I think people were expecting something much crazier and less subtle after all the dev’s crazy and not-so-subtle apps of the past. I know I was. Even with the morphing, there wasn’t enough interesting sound that I couldn’t replicate elsewhere. Plus it didn’t sound as high quality as I’d expected.

• True, but he essentially recreated the Lexicon Vortex. Let’s see if he takes it somewhere.

@oat_phipps said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    This did not make much of a splash upon release. It will be interesting to see how the new update is appreciated.

I think people were expecting something much crazier and less subtle after all the dev’s crazy and not-so-subtle apps of the past. I know I was. Even with the morphing, there wasn’t enough interesting sound that I couldn’t replicate elsewhere. Plus it didn’t sound as high quality as I’d expected.

• I think the sounds are high quality, but yes, I'd like to see exposed parameters and much slower morphing speeds, definitely. Would also be great if it could go a bit more crazy in some way, which as @oat_phipps said is what we all hope for from Igor's apps 😜

• edited July 2020

@Gavinski

Not disagreeing here.

• The same happened with me. I was expecting some of Igor's "craziness". And what I found is something that looks like it can be done with other apps. Fieldscaper, soundscaper and synthscaper are gems in my book, Classic fx not so much. But well I am the kind of guy who goes for sound first and then builds up from there. To others, it is maybe an amazing app

• edited July 2020

This has been updated today, check out Gavinski's update on YouTube! [Free code gone :) ]

• @MarkH
    I would be thankful for it :smile:

• edited July 2020

Me please? :)
    Edit: not even close... Thx anyway! :)

• I do wish it had open parameters but this app has still been pretty great. I like using it with my guitar and my model d a lot. Or my guitar going through my model d going through this

• @MrBlaschke said:
    @MarkH
    I would be thankful for it :smile:

Nice trigger finger, will PM you now ;)

• Thanks Mark! Your Fieldscaper tutorial was a great one! Yes, 3 codes to give away on my vid, get in there folks.

• edited July 2020

And Mark, you'll be glad to hear that the help section now remembers where you left off 🎉🎉 @MarkH

• edited July 2020

@Gavinski said:
    And Mark, you'll be glad to hear that the help section now remembers where you left off 🎉🎉 @MarkH

Cool 👍

• This plugin is an absolute killer FX now with the latest additions. One of my favourites.

• @MarkH I remember watching your FieldScaper tutorial a year or two back. Great, thorough walkthroughs of some very esoteric applications.

• @gusgranite said:
    This plugin is an absolute killer FX now with the latest additions. One of my favourites.

Agreed, great update

• @sippy_cup said:
    @MarkH I remember watching your FieldScaper tutorial a year or two back. Great, thorough walkthroughs of some very esoteric applications.

Thanks, good to know. I am overdue another app video, just need to find some inspiration :/