Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Having problems in BM3 mixdown

I just finished mixing a project and did a mixdown. When I go to play it back there a glitch about 30 seconds in and it also appears the bass gets off beat a few times. When I have the project open everything sounds great. Any suggestions on what the problem could be. They’re all midi tracks and I was thinking maybe I should change the buffer size, but like I said it sounds fine playing inside the project. No cracks or pops and the bass stays on beat. Does the buffering have any affect on mixdown?

Comments

• edited May 2020
    1. what plugins are you using?
    2. Have you tried recording the master out to an audio track inside bm3 to see if this eliminates the problem?

some plugins don’t seem to like rendering at super high-speed, so try using suggestion #2 above for a nice leisurely real-time render ;)

• @tk32 said:
    1. what plugins are you using?
    2. Have you tried recording the master out to an audio track inside bm3 to see if this eliminates the problem?

some plugins don’t seem to like rendering at super high-speed, so try using suggestion #2 above for a nice leisurely real-time render ;)

TK I’m using stock plugins on everything, plus FAC Transient on a few tracks, Nembrini chorus on one and on the master I have Toneboosters eq and barricade, also stereo width control.

As for instruments I’m using bass 808 app, mellowsound, and pure synth platinum.

I’ll try number 2.