Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mozaic no longer works in Auria

A few months ago I created a project in Auria where I tested Mozaic with the “Instant Drums” code.
It worked perfect.
Today I loaded that project and it does nothing. No sound.
Testing the Midi monitor code shows that Mozaic is getting Midi, but not sending it back out.
(Yes, tried every combination of Midi button and record button, etc.)
Creating a simple project in Cubasis 3 works.
Anyone know if the recent Auria updates broke this?
I have Auria Pro 2.250... but this is the version that was “upgraded” from plain Auria. Apparently, there is a difference :/
Mozaic is the recent version ( can’t find the version number in the app ).
Obviously, I’ll post on the Auria website, unless someone here can get it to work...

Comments

• @Aph said:
    A few months ago I created a project in Auria where I tested Mozaic with the “Instant Drums” code.
    It worked perfect.
    Testing the Midi monitor code shows that Mozaic is getting Midi, but not sending it back out.
    I have Auria Pro 2.250... but this is the version that was “upgraded” from plain Auria. Apparently, there is a difference :/
    Obviously, I’ll post on the Auria website, unless someone here can get it to work...

I just tried a simple Mozaic patch and it worked fine -- every time a note comes in, the script sends out note number 23 instead.

Stick a MIDI monitor as a plugin after your Mozaic plug in and see if it is getting output from Mozaic.

Do you have Mozaic as channel insert or as the track instrument?

• Thank you for testing this.
    I’ve tried every combination of placement for Mozaic.
    The only thing that works is placing Mozaic in a plug-in slot and then placing an instrument in the next slot.
    It does not work with the built in instruments (it definitely used to).
    I’ll use Cubasis.
    Thanks for your help. :)

• @Aph said:
    Thank you for testing this.
    I’ve tried every combination of placement for Mozaic.
    The only thing that works is placing Mozaic in a plug-in slot and then placing an instrument in the next slot.
    It does not work with the built in instruments (it definitely used to).
    I’ll use Cubasis.
    Thanks for your help. :)

Strange. Works fine for me with it in the plug-in slot on the same track as the instrument.

• @Aph said:
    It worked perfect.

Have you introduced any new midi apps that might be causing a conflict?

• Thanks, everyone.
    The only changes have been the ios version, Auria version, and Mozaic version.
    Since it works in Cubasis, I'm assuming Auria.
    According to many people on the Auria forum, there is currently a problem with the input volume: only with upgraded Auria Pro versions (upgraded from standard).
    I also have that bug (I have an "upgraded" version).
    People that bought the actual Auria Pro from the app store don't have the problem.
    I'm going to guess that maybe this is the same case. There must be a slightly different code base between the versions!