Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WEJAAM...on the bus..

Very happy and pleased to see this here, I felt this was the best of the ...Figure...Triq Traq..school of apps..great sound and very flexable and super stable..nice..

Comments

• I'm not seeing it as an update on the app store or on the AB Apps page??? Would be a great add though!

• Its on my apps page on AB

• Great Scott...its gone..am I going mad..please tell me someone else saw this....

• I can't wait for this one and just got really excited then let down lol

• Sooooooooo glad you saw it too...I thought it was just wishful thinking..I'm sure it will be back on real soon

• I didn't see it :( but I believe you and hope is back like tonight haha

• Seems a bit chaotic. I tried to get this info directly from the developer, but he answered just saying nothing really: how does user get samples into it, will there be a desktop version to make them? How about the copyright when using the samples that come with the app?

• I saw Vogel CMI Pro in my AB lists one month before the actual update, hehehe :)

• I had Vio show up in Audiobus but doesn't work. I guess it will be soon!

• Vio is still there!

• edited March 2014