Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bass Enhancer by RRS, OOO

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1508482793

Description:

Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.

Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency. Bass Enhancer designed for saturation harmonics of low-frequency, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. This effect can not be created with simple equalization.

Features:

• ON switch — allows the user to bypass the Bass Enhancer for before/after comparisons;
• LEVEL — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
• INPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level before Bass Enhancer processing;
• TIMBRE — sets the balance between Odd and Even harmonics;
• FREQ — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain (for example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system);
• LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by Bass Enhancer;
• MIX — sets the amount of Bass Enhancer enhancement added to the original signal;
• H.meter — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
• OUTPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level after Bass Enhancer processing.

To use Bass Enhancer as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — Bass Enhancer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.

Comments

• edited April 2020

Wow these guys r on fire...and other devs should definitely take note , letting potential customers demo the product imo is so awesome...I know I would of never bought a couple of these apps released by these guys if I didn’t get to try it and see how good it was. I would of brushed it aside for just another eq or filter... but after demoing then I couldn’t resist

• Seems a strange decision not to have double tap to reset dials on any of their plugins, I couldn't find a single use of this enhancer, will try the rest.

• Woow another one. Poor me😂😂😂

• I like it very much. Much better than Knorr imo

• @rickelal3 said:
    Wow these guys r on fire...and other devs should definitely take note , letting potential customers demo the product imo is so awesome...I know I would of never bought a couple of these apps released by these guys if I didn’t get to try it and see how good it was. I would of brushed it aside for just another eq or filter... but after demoing then I couldn’t resist

I have a lot of effects and synths that usually crash within five minutes anyway haha

• This developer has been pumping out apps recently.

• Comment of the day right there haha!

@animalelder said:

@rickelal3 said:

I have a lot of effects and synths that usually crash within five minutes anyway haha

• @cuscolima said:
    I like it very much. Much better than Knorr imo

I have to agree.

• Hope to see a bundle or bundles soon

• This is great. As @Charlesalbert says, way better than Knorr.

• It’s not one for me.

• Wasn’t expecting this to be so good . But this is like Aphex Big Bottom for £4.99. Seriously impressed so far.....