Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr vs SessionBand Jazz

edited August 2014 in Creations

Any opinions appreciated, this one took ridiculous amount of time, remakes, remastering to get how i wanted it, almost hated it

Comments

• Loved it. Very refreshing. Great job.

• I felt like it meandered off a bit between 1:37 and 2:11, but it's a good, spacey jazz tune, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

• edited August 2014

Not a beret-wearing cheroot-shagger myself, but this is a great fusion (not that kind). Mellow and cinematographic. ++

• Nice laid back feel and i like the way various elements fade in and out if the mix.i tend to agree with telecharge's comment.

• Enjoyed. Well structured.
    Cheers!

• Lovely work, i really liked the meandering part between 1:37-2:11 btw

• thanks all for the comments, much appreciated. This is going to be last track of my first ios album, will prob post a souncloud draft playlist of album for further critique soon.

• Good one! I am not a jazz fanatic, but this one is really good! Great tune, laid back chilly sound where all kind of stuff happens, well structured, balanced development, great drums/percussions, great play of the other instruments, great overall 'feel'. Indeed refreshing (like Keebo said).
    I know what it is like to spend a lot of time on a track: you hear it a trillion times, you know every single little detail, all sorts of considarations: is this better, or is this better?...I still don't like that, etc, etc.

• edited August 2014

Nice arrangement. +1. Stereo image is coming in a bit left heavy with the piano, I am monitoring with Senheiser hd pro headphones. I like the spacial layout otherwise. Good track!