Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Proto Drobo

edited August 2014 in Creations

Featuring Droboto into AUFX, C64 guitar lead from Alchemy's guitar mutations run through Tonestack and Alchemy's Cryo piano from Artificial Intellegence...

Drobo gets the juice at 2:50.

Music to build a robot to.

Comments

• Me (and my robot) likes this plenty.

• Glad you two like it :) thanks for listening.

Droboto is a very unique sounding drum app. No midi, so it cannot be sequenced or used with my Quneo, all glass pad play. The antenna and mouth controls can be manipulate the sound after the sample is triggered giving rise to some wild sounds.

• Thanks for the tip/rec. I have snaffled Droboto and my robot and I will take a visit with him this very afternoon... :)