Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can not download my .ipa purchases&updates via itunes 12.6.3 at moment. Anyone else

I like to save my .ipa files . Not working on my 2 mac pros via itunes. Was working fine 2 days ago.

Comments

• What version of iTunes do you have? Versions prior to 12.7 let you manage apps on the computer, but that functionality was removed a couple of years ago, with iTunes 12.7. You can find some other ways that might work on the web.

• @uncledave said:
    What version of iTunes do you have? Versions prior to 12.7 let you manage apps on the computer, but that functionality was removed a couple of years ago, with iTunes 12.7. You can find some other ways that might work on the web.

@uncledave yes i stayed on 12.6.3. Its prob a glitch in itunes store. Will check later. Thanks for replying.

• I’m having the same issue. It’s been that way for about 2 weeks for me.

• edited March 2020

I had this glitch too and it's working again here.
    In good ol' Europe at least.

• @mdavis3x @rs2000 its still not working here in London Uk. Have you tried purchasing via itunes app store Any issues?

• @stormbeats said:
    @mdavis3x @rs2000 its still not working here in London Uk. Have you tried purchasing via itunes app store Any issues?

You're right, tried again and now it's back to non-working.

How does yours behave?
    Hitting "Download" or "Update", I see a blue progress bar on the upper middle area of iTunes which then just disappears and nothing else happens.

• @rs2000 said:

@stormbeats said:
    @mdavis3x @rs2000 its still not working here in London Uk. Have you tried purchasing via itunes app store Any issues?

You're right, tried again and now it's back to non-working.

How does yours behave?
    Hitting "Download" or "Update", I see a blue progress bar on the upper middle area of iTunes which then just disappears and nothing else happens.

@rs2000 yes same here. Annoying

• yeah, i can confirm download and updates not working. it's been like this for a week. :(
    macos high sierra 10.13.6
    itunes 12.6.5.3

• Y'know, with the release of iOS 13.4 last Tuesday, the App Store may have stopped supporting this "legacy" API. It may even have been deprecated with now as the cutoff date. Just idle speculation, I know, but consistent with your experiences. You might look for this in the Apple Discussions groups, to get a broader sample. I know some multiple device owners were very upset back when the iTunes update removed the app management feature.

• @uncledave said:
    Y'know, with the release of iOS 13.4 last Tuesday, the App Store may have stopped supporting this "legacy" API. It may even have been deprecated with now as the cutoff date. Just idle speculation, I know, but consistent with your experiences. You might look for this in the Apple Discussions groups, to get a broader sample. I know some multiple device owners were very upset back when the iTunes update removed the app management feature.

@uncledave you could be right. Will check

• Tried downloading a few iPad app updates on my iMac to test the waters.. sure enough.. nothing actually downloads.. I get a blue progress bar at the top that zips across quickly and then.. nothing.. BUT..

I tried downloading a couple of the recently free games (I’m not a gamer) for a later time (because they’re quite large + don’t want them hogging up space on my iPad).. same results as above.. BUT.. when I look on my iPad, the status has changed from “Get” to the “download“ symbol.. so obviously something has connected between the two.. I can virtually download the game on my iMac just not physically.. 🤪

So I have managed to snag the apps while they’re free.. they just can’t be downloaded on to the iMac.. weird?.. you bet.. pissed at Apple if it doesn’t change back to the way things were?.. you bet..

Yosemite 10.10.5
    iTunes 12.6.1.27

• Yeah, I tried the other day and no-go.

If this is permanent, it is supremely annoying as it means our ability to roll back on a buggy app (which is something I just did!) or salvage an app where the developer has disappeared, is gone.

• @aplourde yes still not working. I tried iMazing app It downloads the .ipa but plugins do not load in my ipad DAWs. They show in the list but do not work.

• Recently I had a similar issue where the AppStore tab displayed a blank screen making it impossible to download/add Apps to my library.

Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes fixed this for me.
    (PC, iTunes 12.6.5.3)

A bit brutal but might be worth a go if all else fails?

• @iamspoon said:
    Recently I had a similar issue where the AppStore tab displayed a blank screen making it impossible to download/add Apps to my library.

Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes fixed this for me.
    (PC, iTunes 12.6.5.3)

A bit brutal but might be worth a go if all else fails?

Does it still work today?

• Thanks @iamspoon, perfect!

• edited April 2020

@iamspoon hi if possible can you test if all is still working -download .ipa & updates. Might be different for mac though.
    Thanks in advance.

• edited April 2020

Haha yeah I was just writing this...

To clarify/state the obvious:
    I was able to download SynthMaster earlier on my iPad then search the store on PC iTunes and download the .ipa to my Library without issue, updates showing/downloading too.

Uninstalling/reinstalling iTunes didn’t mess up my existing App or Music Library either which was a nice surprise... but you should probably check the settings etc

Hope it works out :)

• edited April 2020

@iamspoon said:

I was able to download SynthMaster earlier on my iPad then search the store on PC iTunes and download the .ipa to my Library without issue, updates showing/downloading too.

Uninstalling/reinstalling iTunes didn’t mess up my existing App or Music Library either which was a nice surprise... but you should probably check the settings etc

@iamspoon ok thanks for info, much appreciated. This makes me think it must be a temp glitch with mac/iTunes & maybe not Apple permanent removal.

• @stormbeats said:

@iamspoon said:

@iamspoon ok thanks for info, much appreciated. This makes me think it must be a temp glitch with mac/iTunes & maybe not Apple permanent removal.

+1
    I really don’t want to resurrect an older PC to backup .ipa files BUT I will if it’s the only way.. something about that seems so wrong though.. come on Apple, let’s get it together..

• @panthera cheers for link