Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• edited March 2020

Apple will buy Drambo/Beepstreet before and include it in Logic 10.6. as Logic The Grid.

• Giku's dad can beat up my dad.

• edited March 2020

1st April would be great day to release ... i met my wife first time on 1st april, on 1st april we got engaged and on 1st april we also had wedding :-))) not saying that drambo release would be for me event with same importance, but you know, during reading manual i'm getting impression it's going a tiny bit in that direction of importance :lol: :lol: :lol:

what would be really cool - if giku releases drambo really on 1st april and nobody will buy it in that day, becasue everybody will consider it as april joke and will not even look to appstore if it is there or isn't :lol: :lol:

• @dendy said:
    1st April would be great day to release ... i met my wife first time on 1st april, on 1st april we got engaged and on 1st april we also had wedding :-))) not saying that drambo release would be for me event with same importance, but you know, during reading manual i'm getting impression it's going a tiny bit in that direction of importance :lol: :lol: :lol:

what would be really cool - if giku releases drambo really on 1st april and nobody will buy it in that day, becasue everybody will consider it as april joke and will not even look to appstore if it is there or isn't :lol: :lol:

@dendy :I already said that (above)

• edited March 2020

1st April? It would already had to have been submitted for review..

• @Clueless said:
    Apple will buy Drambo/Beepsteet before and include it in Logic 10.6. as Logic The Grid.

🔔 🔔 🔔
    ...and Apple will enslave @giku_beepstreet in their sales department forbidding him from working on anything personal.

Fortunately years later his kids release it under a different name....

Dramblr

• i think the first is to far 😎 are we there yet???
    in the mean time my elektron model samples came in the mail yesterday, freaking loving that thing 🤤

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Clueless said:
    Apple will buy Drambo/Beepsteet before and include it in Logic 10.6. as Logic The Grid.

Not going to lie, this is a very real fear I have lol... not necessarily Logic or Apple, but someone...

• edited March 2020

@iammane said:

@Clueless said:

Not going to lie, this is a very real fear I have lol... not necessarily Logic or Apple, but someone...

Thinking about it, this seems similar to what happened to Camelaudio’s Alchemy 2...

Edit.. I can remember that nice guy Zen Puppy telling us of all the nice features coming ‘soon’ ...

And, GB features are being ported to Logic... huh..

• Is this the quiet before the storm?😜

• With the manual, marketing screenshots, and little nudges from @Shiro, I think there will be riots if this doesn’t go out this week.

• Yeah but we’re all already under lockdown so riots aren’t likely?

• @Krupa said:
    Yeah but we’re all already under lockdown so riots aren’t likely?

E-riots. Forumsplosions. Virtual protest.

• @YourJunk said:

@Krupa said:

E-riot is the next big thing😂😂😂

• @Charlesalbert said:

@YourJunk said:

@Krupa said:

E-riot is the next big thing😂😂😂

I was going to say “virtual riot” but that’s a dude so...

• edited March 2020

Guys - it's been out for 2 days.

Number 1 app in the Google Play store...

• I’m ready for that Elektron Model:Modules

• @cian said:
    Guys - it's been out for 2 days.

Number 1 app in the Google Play store...

Fantastic

• @NoiseFloored said:
    I’m ready for that Elektron Model:Modules

M:M M:M M:M

• edited March 2020

@NoiseFloored said:

M:D , model drambos?

• @reasOne said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Model:Brambos? 🤯

• @ohwell said:

@reasOne said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Model:Brambos? 🤯

🥰🤩🥳🤯
    yes to model bramdrams 🤯

• Can someone make a Mosaic patch for me that checks every 1/16 note (ableton link included) if Drambo has arrived on the app store, so can use it on a midi channel in AUM when i work on it?

• @Identor said:
    Can someone make a Mosaic patch for me that checks every 1/16 note (ableton link included) if Drambo has arrived on the app store, so can use it on a midi channel in AUM when i work on it?

I do have a script that checks for new app store releases from a few developers… I still come to this thread every few hours though 🤦‍♀️

• @NoiseFloored said:

@Identor said:
    Can someone make a Mosaic patch for me that checks every 1/16 note (ableton link included) if Drambo has arrived on the app store, so can use it on a midi channel in AUM when i work on it?

I do have a script that checks for new app store releases from a few developers… I still come to this thread every few hours though 🤦‍♀️

Oh wait! I should buy an Apple Watch, where i can regular speak in "Drambo" on the search option in the app store. I hope people won't label me as a Tourette Syndrome person when i regulary shout it on the street...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.