Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• Ringo man! Sugoi! Excellent anime 🙂

• @gusgranite said:

@reasOne said:

@gusgranite said:
    Damn, my wife just spent my secret iTunes account stash that I was saving for Drambo on educational apps for the kids! Talk about priorities... :wink:

that’s grounds for divorce my dude

I know, right? I think learning Drambo will be ideal for their cerebral development...

What doesn’t kill them will make them stronger

• @gusgranite said:
    Damn, my wife just spent my secret iTunes account stash that I was saving for Drambo on educational apps for the kids! Talk about priorities... :wink:

You have to talk. Now.

• How did this get on the second page again? Slackers.

• I just checked back here after a while, to see 20 more pages of the same build up. Sheesh, when will this thing be released? I'm in no hurry. I'll wait as long as it takes for this.

• @Ass_Flaps_9000 said:
    I reckon tomorrow or the next day😎

We all hope😂😂😂

• i’m all about that kind a reckoning

• @jameslondon74 said:
    I just checked back here after a while, to see 20 more pages of the same build up. Sheesh, when will this thing be released? I'm in no hurry. I'll wait as long as it takes for this.

Well, there is a manual.. Job..

• edited March 2020

Guys, please stop clicking that link to the AppStore.
    I'm trying to click it as many times as I can and you're making the connection become slower. :-P

• I have a kid at home, and sometimes they get very exited when their birthday or Christmas is about to come. He can't sleep and ask me a thousand times when the day comes, and hope that he get what was on his wishlist. With full excitement he unwraps his gift, and after a short time he got distracted by something else and never touches the gift again.
    I hope iv'e overgrown childhood...

• A dog waiting for a walk when it's owner puts on their shoes, then sits down again.

• @SpartanClownTide said:
    A dog waiting for a walk when it's owner puts on their shoes, then sits down again.

😆 saying ‘walkies‘ just for fun.

• You know you all probably have some really nice synths/effects that you've barely touched since you bought them. Maybe try learning them while you wait.

• @cian said:
    You know you all probably have some really nice synths/effects that you've barely touched since you bought them. Maybe try learning them while you wait.

How dare you offer the voice of reason in this thread!

• @cian said:
    You know you all probably have some really nice synths/effects that you've barely touched since you bought them. Maybe try learning them while you wait.

Excuse me? I’m offended. You didn’t have to call me out like that.

Lol u right u right

• It's not that it wouldn't pay off spending a little time with an app after purchase as soon as it's available eventually...

• It is turning into a form of social injustice represented by those granular screams

• When I asked @giku_beepstreet about replicating QPAS eurocrack module, he came up with this Idea in about 30 seconds...

Not bad

• If Drambo drops sometime soon, I bet it would lift a lot of people’s spirits during this trying time. Wink 😉 Wink. @giku_beepstreet

• @Yalexein said:
    It is turning into a form of social injustice represented by those granular screams

My subconscious must have been led by my deep compassion, guys.
    You will be rewarded for your sublime patience.

• @rs2000 said:

@Yalexein said:
    It is turning into a form of social injustice represented by those granular screams

My subconscious must have been led by my deep compassion, guys.
    You will be rewarded for your sublime patience.

I hope to have all the patience available for exploring Drambo

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@cian said:

How dare you offer the voice of reason in this thread!

I’m only a lurker here, but I love this forum

• Draaaaambo where are you?

• No signs of Drambo on the store I will continue refreshing the page 😂

• Can Drambo do this?

• Prediction: Reverse April Fool. He’ll announce on here and everyone will think it’s an April Fool’s prank but it will be for real.

• @Telstar5 said:
    Prediction: Reverse April Fool. He’ll announce on here and everyone will think it’s an April Fool’s prank but it will be for real.

Giku is going to remove April 1st from the calendar completely and release on the 2nd for the greatest prank in mankind history.

• No, the greatest prank would to actually release on the first , but unf that would cost him too much revenue since people wouldn’t buy it .
    Hey, how about he announce it for April 2 but then release it in the 1st as a prank?

• Prediction... He will rewrite the code for Midi v2... A cure for CoronaVirus will be here before Drambo...

This discussion has been closed.