Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @Shiro said:

@Clueless said:

@Shiro said:

@Clueless said:
    I would just remove the wrong link since it leads to another not well rated app here.
    Just saying.

Is the link active from the website? Just the audiobus detectives 🕵️‍♀️ found it.

You know the internet, it will spread wrong info fast :)
    It leads to DerVoco which gets some bad reviews for me in my country and some even says not good things about the developer. I see it totally different but you know, the internet.
    I would just remove a not working link or the whole site until it is official.

Dont worry :-)

Wait......what? :)

• @YannisHatzi yes it generates midi output and modulation in both standalone and auv3.

• @Clueless said:

@Shiro said:

@Clueless said:
    I would just remove the wrong link since it leads to another not well rated app here.
    Just saying.

Is the link active from the website? Just the audiobus detectives 🕵️‍♀️ found it.

It leads to DerVoco which gets some bad reviews for me in my country and some even says not good things about the developer. I see it totally different but you know, the internet.
    So i also would not be forced to click the link every few minutes to see when it leads me to DRAMBO!!!
    :D

FWIW in the uk DerVoco is 5 out of 5 reviews. I wonder what’s the problem. I have all IOS vocoders and DerVoco is the only one I’ve ever dared to use on stage.

• I checked out on page 112 or so. I assume it’s not really released... any news? Just a small recap of things for me? Thanks in advanced

• @david_2017 said:
    I checked out on page 112 or so. I assume it’s not really released... any news? Just a small recap of things for me? Thanks in advanced

Manual released and passed the senate

Coding has began

Release at next junction

• @YannisHatzi said:
    A question to beta testers (I guess):

Reading Drambo’s manual, I have the impression that it can also work as a Midi module/effect inside AUM...for sequencing and generating stuff...similar to Riffer, Atom, Rozeta etc. Am I right?

Yes, it's bloody great like that.

• Maybe it’s been asked before but anyway, is there MPE support? Or is it planned? @giku_beepstreet

• It’s there already @Monome

• @bcrichards said:
    It’s there already @Monome

Wooo 🥳

• edited March 2020

Still time to post another jam in

• Wait a second. Are @Shiro and @White the same people?

• @YourJunk said:
    Wait a second. Are @Shiro and @White the same people?

Nope, same meaning in Japanese

• @Shiro said:

@YourJunk said:

That’s what I was wondering, if you were quite literally the man behind the mask.

• edited March 2020

@YourJunk said:

@Shiro said:

@YourJunk said:

That’s what I was wondering, if you were quite literally the man behind the mask.

Nah, i could never post the latest app releases/updates so quickly, thats super human.

• Been searching for the manual to no avail.

Anyone care to post a link for it ?

Thanks

• I thought Shiro is one of the A.I. modules from Drambo ;)

• @zeropoint said:
    Been searching for the manual to no avail.

Anyone care to post a link for it ?

Thanks

http://beepstreet.com/public/downloads/Drambo manual.pdf

• @Shiro said:
    Still time to post another jam in

That was great. Thank you for sharing!

• @supadom said:

@Clueless said:

@Shiro said:

@Clueless said:
    Just saying.

So i also would not be forced to click the link every few minutes to see when it leads me to DRAMBO!!!
    :D

FWIW in the uk DerVoco is 5 out of 5 reviews. I wonder what’s the problem. I have all IOS vocoders and DerVoco is the only one I’ve ever dared to use on stage.

I don´t own DerVoco so i cannot comment on it but its just weird to see where the link goes here.
    Of course there are often these 5 or 1 stars ratings in the app store. I also guess mostly very excited people post ratings just at the release or the angry people which did not even read the manual, lol.

• Most people expect to have full functionality in Garageband... DerVoco needs MFx mode, to grab midi and audio in.

• @supadom said:

@david_2017 said:
    I checked out on page 112 or so. I assume it’s not really released... any news? Just a small recap of things for me? Thanks in advanced

Manual released and passed the senate

Coding has began

Release at next junction

Thank you good sir!

• Anyone else checking the AppStore multiple times each day to see if he sneaked it in?

• Is this all a cunning ploy to sell more copies of DerVoco? Have we all been played? Are the Beta testers some kind of Beepstreet deepstate agents. It's all too much.

• Sure, it all will be revealed soon. It just was a 2 years April fool.

• @YourJunk said:
    Anyone else checking the AppStore multiple times each day to see if he sneaked it in?

i plead the fifth. but i don’t think apple sends anything thru on the weekends

• Damn, my wife just spent my secret iTunes account stash that I was saving for Drambo on educational apps for the kids! Talk about priorities... :wink:

• @gusgranite said:
    Damn, my wife just spent my secret iTunes account stash that I was saving for Drambo on educational apps for the kids! Talk about priorities... :wink:

that’s grounds for divorce my dude

• @reasOne said:

@gusgranite said:
    Damn, my wife just spent my secret iTunes account stash that I was saving for Drambo on educational apps for the kids! Talk about priorities... :wink:

I know, right? I think learning Drambo will be ideal for their cerebral development...

• @gusgranite said:

@reasOne said:

@gusgranite said:

I know, right? I think learning Drambo will be ideal for their cerebral development...

It's absolutely educational and is a good father / child interactive activity

This discussion has been closed.