Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FHTH - Untouchable (synthpop, synthwave), Korg Gadget, Logic Pro X

My new song. FHTH - Untouchable (synthpop, synthwave), Korg Gadget, Logic Pro X

Comments

• This is fantastic!!!!!

• Wonderful, Slava!
    Did you add instruments from Logic or are they all from inside Gadget?

• edited March 2020

@onerez said:
    This is fantastic!!!!!

Thank you so much

@rs2000 said:
    Wonderful, Slava!
    Did you add instruments from Logic or are they all from inside Gadget?

Thank you! I first made the whole mix in the Gadget (iPad). Then I exported stems and midi. I did not like the sound of the drums and I replaced them in Logic with drums from a set of F9 samples. I also added a double bass and some FX sounds from Logic. So the mixture turned out. Leads, pads and first bass play from the gadget.

• Fab and fun. Thanks for that today!

• edited March 2020

Brilliant! Great sounds. Which gadgets did you use? Montpellier/iMonoPoly?

Edit: subscribed to your YT channel. Awesome songs.

• @Slava What a wonderful sound, the ping-pong effect is a joy to hear via headphones!

• edited March 2020

Sounds awesome, very catchy. I really like it. This really shows that there are no excuses and tons of apps are not needed (pointing at myself to make sure I hear that as I listen).

It would be very cool to hear vocals on this.

• edited March 2020

@kinkujin said:
    Fab and fun. Thanks for that today!

Thank you!

@LeonKowalski said:
    Brilliant! Great sounds. Which gadgets did you use? Montpellier/iMonoPoly?

Edit: subscribed to your YT channel. Awesome songs.

Thanks you very much. This synths: IMG 0136

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/kh/simsj1a2l01q.png

@Pierre118 said:
    @Slava What a wonderful sound, the ping-pong effect is a joy to hear via headphones!

Thank you! This just stock preset: IMG 0137

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/w7/a4pgtd9u086i.png

• @mrufino1 said:
    Sounds awesome, very catchy. I really like it. This really shows that there are no excuses and tons of apps are not needed (pointing at myself to make sure I hear that as I listen).

It would be very cool to hear vocals on this.

Thanks a lot. I thought about vocals, alas, nothing good came up with :)

• @Slava came back to this again. Wonderful. Also did you do the video? It’s just as amazing as the audio!!!! What did you use. Subscribed to your channel!! Good stuff.

• edited March 2020

@onerez said:
    @Slava came back to this again. Wonderful. Also did you do the video? It’s just as amazing as the audio!!!! What did you use. Subscribed to your channel!! Good stuff.

Thank a lot. I made a video in Movie and used clips from Pixabay.

• Nice. And I really like the shot you used in the video, the neon signs bouncing off the wet street look great.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Nice. And I really like the shot you used in the video, the neon signs bouncing off the wet street look great.

Many thanks! The shot is not my merit, it is an artist. I just found on the stock and mounted (I tried to creatively)

<3