Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Just got back from a 3 month working sea trip and it's still not out. Good week to release.

You've been lucky enough to be out on the sea and yet you haven't taken Drambo home?
    Ts ts ts.
    The Drambonians will play the Blues again.

• I’d be surprised if it was more than a couple of weeks now. Home run! 👟👟🦵🦵👏👏

• Please Giku, please price it right : there is a lot of hard work, and this is nothing less than a revolution !

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Just got back from a 3 month working sea trip and it's still not out. Good week to release.

Sounds unreasonably exotic, especially to the most of us who are going nowhere about now :)

• I dnt think I'd keep that website pointing to that other app too long, those reviews are not good and it may confuse non abfers . Point to sunrizer or zeeon at the least

• or better still, point it to Drambo :)

• edited March 2020

"Where is this damn Thing?"

• @Carnbot said:
    or better still, point it to Drambo :)

Well yes lol

• wimwim
    edited March 2020

@reasOne said:
    I dnt think I'd keep that website pointing to that other app too long, those reviews are not good and it may confuse non abfers . Point to sunrizer or zeeon at the least

Missed opportunity for an epic Rick Roll.

• Or point it back to this thread 😎

• @wim said:

@reasOne said:
    I dnt think I'd keep that website pointing to that other app too long, those reviews are not good and it may confuse non abfers . Point to sunrizer or zeeon at the least

Missed opportunity for an epic Rick Roll.

Lol oh man there's so much opportunity there

• @SpartanClownTide said:
    Or point it back to this thread 😎

That would be so rich.

• I see in the description (beside really interesting things like creating theremins with gyroscope and so on) that the sequencer is not available in the AUv3?

• I hope it gets full AU sequencer functionality at some point, I’m not sure I can see myself using the standalone very much.

• @Clueless Sequencer is available in AuV3. Where did you find it? I gonna fix that

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    @Clueless Sequencer is available in AuV3. Where did you find it? I gonna fix that

Its looks like this on your "unofficial" site under the last point of "you can use Drambo as"
    "AUv3 synthesizer or effect in other DAWs. (No sequencer)"

• Fixing :) thanks

All functionalities are available in every mode.

• Oh great :)

• What aboot sidechaining?

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Fixing :) thanks

All functionalities are available in every mode.

Great, no joke. Drambo might be one of my most awaited software ever, lol.
    I know its made for iOS but in this case i still hope you would consider a mac/windows port at some point.
    Its just too good to be not on all platforms.
    At least this is finally something which really can be called a real GAMECHANGER for me.
    I already get synthgasmus while reading the manual. :)

• @drez said:
    What aboot sidechaining?

You can connect modules between tracks. So it works internally. Multioutput auv3 is planned.

• edited March 2020

@drez said:
    What aboot sidechaining?

You can route signals from previous tracks into your current track and build side-chains this way. Signal routing in Drambo is strictly ascending, you can only use output signals fom previous modules and/or previous tracks.
    This is an example:

Note how the red "pumping" modulation knob is turned to the very left, so that's the maximum amount of negative modulation.

• edited March 2020

@drez said:
    What aboot sidechaining?

Sidechaining is a very strong feature of drambo, you do it internally and It works brilliantly.
    I prefer to use the drambo labelled compressor/s modules for sidechaining in drambo.

• I like the design choice, basic but good color. It seems like it was made to function. Cheers to Rambo.

• edited March 2020

A question to beta testers (I guess):

Reading Drambo’s manual, I have the impression that it can also work as a Midi module/effect inside AUM...for sequencing and generating stuff...similar to Riffer, Atom, Rozeta etc. Am I right?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would just remove the wrong link since it leads to another not well rated app here.
    Just saying.

• edited March 2020

@Clueless said:
    I would just remove the wrong link since it leads to another not well rated app here.
    Just saying.

Is the link active from the website? Just the audiobus detectives 🕵️‍♀️ found it.

• edited March 2020

@Shiro said:

@Clueless said:
    I would just remove the wrong link since it leads to another not well rated app here.
    Just saying.

Is the link active from the website? Just the audiobus detectives 🕵️‍♀️ found it.

You know the internet, it will spread wrong info fast :)
    It leads to DerVoco which gets some bad reviews for me in my country and some even says not good things about the developer. I see it totally different but you know, the internet.
    I would just remove a not working link or the whole site until it is official.
    So i also would not be forced to click the link every few minutes to see when it leads me to DRAMBO!!!
    :D

• @Clueless said:

@Shiro said:

@Clueless said:
    Just saying.

You know the internet, it will spread wrong info fast :)
    It leads to DerVoco which gets some bad reviews for me in my country and some even says not good things about the developer. I see it totally different but you know, the internet.
    I would just remove a not working link or the whole site until it is official.

Dont worry :-)

This discussion has been closed.