Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis JazzFunk - Deaf Frets (Let Go Don't Fret) AHIMSA

First draft, will probably add more things here and there.

Comments

• Sometimes I check to see if any creations fell through the forum without comment.
    This one is a gem... check it out. I'm going to follow on SoundCloud. Very tasty jazz infused Techno.

• @McD said:
    Sometimes I check to see if any creations fell through the forum without comment.
    This one is a gem... check it out. I'm going to follow on SoundCloud. Very tasty jazz infused Techno.

Thank you very much! :smiley:

• McDMcD
    edited March 2020

@Treaszure said:

@McD said:
    Sometimes I check to see if any creations fell through the forum without comment.

Your music shows a lot of care to details and a great set of ears.

Can you describe your process in some detail? Are there layers of live instruments in the mix? Do you collect samples and pay careful attention to
    keys and chords in the selection process. It's a dense sound and I'm curious how you approach the overall shape of a project.

• I like it a lot. I love the vibe. Feels like a sense of urge and night cruising under the neon moon. And funky stuff. And very well done.
    And made me take the Covid-shit out of my way for 3.16 minutes. It cleared the air.

• @McD said:

@Treaszure said:

@McD said:

Your music shows a lot of care to details and a great set of ears.

Can you describe your process in some detail? Are there layers of live instruments in the mix? Do you collect samples and pay careful attention to
    keys and chords in the selection process. It's a dense sound and I'm curious how you approach the overall shape of a project.

Wow! Thanks! :)

All these songs on soundcloud is just me doing stuff on my ipad in Cubasis (just bought Cubasis 3 but haven't done anything yet). I used to have a PC with Cubase but managed to mess up the CPU on it thus damaging the motherboard and then decided to try doing things on an ipad air 3.

The process is simple - anything allowed ;) No set rules and just trying out things :) I can start of with maybe some drums or a bassline or a chord progression and just keep on building and adding and taking things away until it sounds good. I love everything from realistic samples to cheesy toy synths.
    Improvising all the time, mostly on guitar.

I currently only have demo stuff online with this moniker Treaszure and some old stuff on youtube like this two year old video:

Later this year I will buy a new PC and record and arrange hundreds of ideas that are not finished yet.
    I will post albums online (like Spotify etc) under a new different name.

I'm still a student and a complete novice at music and production but feel that I need to release an album that is a complete mix ( or mess ;) ) of pretty much everything....I'll keep you updated! :)

Many thanks for listening!

• @Callaeci said:
    I like it a lot. I love the vibe. Feels like a sense of urge and night cruising under the neon moon. And funky stuff. And very well done.
    And made me take the Covid-shit out of my way for 3.16 minutes. It cleared the air.

THANKS!!!, :smiley:

• Very well done... a groove that’s slightly off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• edited March 2020

@Treaszure Wow. First off, thanks to @McD for ringing the bell. Next and mostly: This is a gloriously (barely) controlled fistful of joy and mad spaghetti. I want to see the bit in the movie that this soundtracks or, better yet, hear the vocal samples that belong up there beyond the 110th Street of your head. AND I want to hear the other piece, the one you write at 3am when the race is run and there's only you and your broken heart left in the empty room. That one. Get to it.

• So good to see some feedback rather than just drooping through without the right folks on the forum. It can happen a lot. The trick is to just add a comment like:

"Is anyone out there?"

Mostly like it will get someone to comment and then it becomes a feedback party with someoe going straight into "advice" mode, like "Good tune, could use som EQ". Whatever,
    it better than just watching it fall into the abyss.

• @McD said:
    So good to see some feedback rather than just drooping through without the right folks on the forum. It can happen a lot. The trick is to just add a comment like:

"Is anyone out there?"

Mostly like it will get someone to comment and then it becomes a feedback party with someoe going straight into "advice" mode, like "Good tune, could use som EQ". Whatever,
    it better than just watching it fall into the abyss.

Good advice. SOTMC is also an excellent place to give and get feedback.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    SOTMC is also an excellent place to give and get feedback.

Aha. The "Song of the Month Club" thread.... took me a while.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very well done... a groove that’s slightly off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks! :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Treaszure Wow. First off, thanks to @McD for ringing the bell. Next and mostly: This is a gloriously (barely) controlled fistful of joy and mad spaghetti. I want to see the bit in the movie that this soundtracks or, better yet, hear the vocal samples that belong up there beyond the 110th Street of your head. AND I want to hear the other piece, the one you write at 3am when the race is run and there's only you and your broken heart left in the empty room. That one. Get to it.

Hahahaha! :smiley: