Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus3 - needs a METRONOME !!!!!!

Maybe its hidden away somewhere - but today I was desperately searching for a metronome feature in AudioBus3.

Comments

• @nonchai said:
    Maybe its hidden away somewhere - but today I was desperately searching for a metronome feature in AudioBus3.

+1

• We need a metronome army. Audioshare should also get a visit from us with our flaming torches of huffiness...

• The Soundbrenner metronome works in AudioBus. Just another useful tool you can incorporate.

• The workaround, though annoying is setting up an instance of rozeta XOX, with a high hat or snare hit on the 1st, 5th, 9th, 13th. With the 1 being louder by tapping it a 2nd time

• @Poppadocrock said:
    The workaround, though annoying is setting up an instance of rozeta XOX, with a high hat or snare hit on the 1st, 5th, 9th, 13th. With the 1 being louder by tapping it a 2nd time

Then save the session so that you can add it to any new sessions when needed. Easy enough ... except when you forget and press load instead of add. :#

• Since I use Ruismaker Noir in every project, I built a CLICK preset and start with that. Rock solid.

• ^ Also good for testing other sequencers that go out of sync. Bram's sequencers are tight tight tight.

• @Sequencer1 said:
    ^ Also good for testing other sequencers that go out of sync. Bram's sequencers are tight tight tight.

Except when people forget to turn off "Simulate 808 timing" and then think that the timing is off.

• I find eg pulse is a good one for this. If you set it to host sync and record you get a click track. I always use it in every project.